Advanced

PROPHECY & FULFILLMENT- Day 14 - March 10, 2016

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
PROPHECY & FULFILLMENT- Day 14 - March 10, 2016
March 10, 2016 12:04PM
Isaiah 53:5-6,8,12 & 1 Peter 2:24 - Day 14 - March 10, 2016

THE PROPHECY

v 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes we are healed.
v 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
v. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people and he was stricken.
v 12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors (Isaiah 53:5-6, 8, 12)

Chapter 53 of Isaiah is often referred to as the heart of Isaiah's prophecy pertaining to the coming Messiah. There is so much prophecy that you can read that tells of the coming of Christ and what He would suffer for us.

THE PROPHECY FULFILLED

vs 24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes we were healed. (1 Peter 2:24)

Although mankind did, and still does, deserve the Father's judgment for our falling away, instead in His great mercy for us, He sent His only begotten son to buy us back from the world. By our Lord's shed blood we have been, not only were we purchased, but we were cleaned up [all of our sins were washed away} and we were healed in our souls }redeemed unto the Father{ and bodies }this has to be one of the hardest things for us to accept, healing of our bodies from All {divers} manor of illness and disease].

We cannot even in our wildest imaginations understand what our Lord did for us when Hr took on the sins of the world. What manors of sin and how much sin was there in the world at that time: I don't have an answer to that question for only our Father can answer that. I do know that I for one am so very thankful every day for what my Lord did for me, for I was dead in trespasses and sin and He reached down and picked me up and cleaned me up {He's still cleaning me up} and restored my connection to my Father. And as a bonus, I get eternal life with my brother and my Father. Now that's a deal that I pray all of mankind will understand and accept.

Thank you my Father for your love and mercy for a sinner like me.

Additional reading/study: John 1:29, Acts 10:43, 13:38-39, 1 Corinthians 25:3-4, Ephesians 1:7, and Revelation 1:5b

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2016 07:49AM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login