Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Devotional - Psalm 103:2 - All His Benefits

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Devotional - Psalm 103:2 - All His Benefits
August 22, 2007 08:10AM
"Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul, and forget not [one of] all His benefits - " Psalm 103:2

Bless the Lord, oh my soul. Bless Him for His goodness and His mercy. Bless Him Who is the creator of the heavens and the earth. Bless Him Who is without beginning and end. Bless Him Who draws near to His people and Who never leaves nor forsakes them. Bless Him Who is the Bright and Morning Star and in Whom no darkness dwells. Bless Him, oh my soul for He is worthy of our praises!

There is a paradigm shift taking place in the hearts of God's people just as we are seeing a shift taking place in the earth's core manifested in surprising numbers and strength of earthquakes and volcanoes. I think it was Jerry Lee Lewis who was known for saying, "A whole lot of shaking goin' on!!!" And in that shift/shaking I believe we are going to see His people taking the focus off of who they are in Christ Jesus and placing it in Who are Father God is!!! In this greater awareness of our heavenly Father all that we are in Christ Jesus will come into being for our faith and trust will grow in Him as we wrap our minds around what He has already done and open our hearts to accept the love and goodness of our Creator, of our heavenly Father Who loves us more than we could ever love Him. If you think this is not so, could you have created the heavens and the earth and then placed man in a land so beautiful, created plants, trees, animals and an atmosphere where it all could thrive and grow? Could you have provided a helpmate for this one that you loved and care so much for them that you gave them free will to choose to freely love and fellowship with you or to go their own way? And one day, would you be able to sacrifice your only begotten son for the sake of those you loved to free them from the sin that had literally placed them in the chains of death and darkness knowing how much your precious son would have to suffer? Have you created such as this and loved as greatly as our God? No one, no, not one can compare to Who our heavenly Father is. Bless the Lord, oh my soul. Let us not forget all of His benefits. Let us meditate awhile on the greatness and goodness of our God...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login