Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PROPHECY & FULFILLMENT - Day 28 - March 31, 2013

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
PROPHECY & FULFILLMENT - Day 28 - March 31, 2013
March 31, 2013 02:39PM
Day 28 - John 14:6 {Conclusion of Prophecy & Prophecy Fulfilled} - March 31, 2013

v Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
{John 14:6}

No one comes to the Father except through the atoning blood of the messiah, our Lord and Master, Jesus Christ. This means NO ONE comes to the Father except by the son. We have to, and that’s an absolute, go through our Lord Jesus. There is no other way. Good works will not do it , being a “good” man will not do it, being pious will not do it, even someone who knows about Jesus and that’s as far as he goes, will not come unto the Father.

When Jesus said to the man that “I am the way, the truth, and the life”, he is pronouncing three characteristics of himself that his Father wanted all the world to “see”.

“I am the way” In this, Jesus made three references to the “strait gate” into Jerusalem. A gate so narrow and short, that only a man could pass through it. {Matthew 7:13} “Enter ye in at the strait gate {follow me}: for wide is the gate, {the main gate of the city} and broad is the way, {the way of the world} that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:” Our Lord is saying, follow me and not the ways of the world. {Matthew 7:14 } “Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” Many are searching for “the meaning of life” and are still searching. All they have to do is look at the life of Jesus, sinless and spotless before God and man. I can think of not other example that I would be willing to follow. Then in Luke 13:24 “Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.” Sounds like “many are called but few are chosen”.

“I am the truth”. Jesus only followed His Fathers example and only spoke what His Father told him to speak. We all know one characteristic of our Father, and that is He cannot lie. So it is that Jesus following “His Fathers example and only speaking what His Father told him to speak, there was no lying or deceit in him. Only the truth and nothing but the truth.

“I am the life”. The gift of eternal life was given to our Lord by his Father, to give to anyone and everyone that accepted him {Jesus} as Lord and master of their lives. Life is in the blood and Jesus shed His blood for each and everyone of us. The atoning blood of reconciliation, spiritual and physical healing , and of the new covenant that our Lord Jesus made with His disciples, and the world.

Let us bow down before the Lord Jesus who is “the way, the truth, and the life” for and within each of us.

Praise be the coming of the Lord of lords and the King of kings. Watch and wait!

WISHING YOU ALL A BLESSED RESURECTION SUNDAY. CHRIST LIVES! GLORY TO GOD! NOW LET US LIVE OUT OF A GRATEFUL HEART AND BRING HIM GLORY!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login