Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Psalm 103:3 - Iniquity - April 4, 2013

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Psalm 103:3 - Iniquity - April 4, 2013
April 04, 2013 08:58AM
v 3 “Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;” {Psalm 103:3}

This verse of scripture show what power God has over sin and all manor of diseases. We can only imagine how awesome our God is and the power that’s in his word.

Sins, transgressions, and iniquities and all progressive steps of types of - sin - in the sight of God.

Iniquity is the Hebrew word `avon, {aw-vone'} meaning - perversity, i.e. (moral) evil:--fault, iniquity, mischief, punishment (of iniquity), sin. According to Webster’s dictionary iniquity is 1. Lack of righteousness or justice; wickedness. 2. Wicked, unjust, or unrighteous act.

I’ve heard it explained this way, sins and transgressions are acts against the will of God, unplanned but they happen in the course of day to day living. An iniquity is something that you know is wrong {against the will of God}, most times it is planned out and then acted upon. An example is a bank robber. He knows that robbing the bank is wrong, but he makes his plans and then carries it out.

What this verse is saying, is the our heavenly Father can and will forgive all manor of sin, even that which is planned. As I’ve written before, forgiveness is a very powerful tool, whether it’s forgiving ourselves, forgiving others, or the ultimate forgiveness that comes from the father and washes all our sins away. Who else but God could and will forgive ALL of our sins, transgressions, and iniquities. {repentance has a lot to do with forgiveness}.

Not only are sins are forgiven, but our Father heals us from all diseases. Again according to Mr. Webster’s dictionary, disease is defined as 1. A condition of not being healthy; illness in general. 2. A particular destructive process in an organ or organism; specific illness.

God does heal. I had a malignant brain tumor about 18 years ago. The operation was a success, but the Dr. told my wife that in about 6 months she would see my health deteriorate. Prayer and a healing Father made me as strong as I was before. Also I was taking anti seizure medication, then one day my Father spoke to me and ask me if I really wanted to be healed {no more medication}, my answer was a most assuredly - YES. From that day onward I took no medicines. A little over two year ago, the same tumor started to grow back. Another operation, and more meds, but this is just a symptom because my Father healed me, and I believe him.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login