Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1 Samue; 12:22-24 - July 22, 2015

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
1 Samue; 12:22-24 - July 22, 2015
July 22, 2015 09:22AM
v22 For the LORD [Jehovah] will not forsake [cast away] his people for his great name's sake{ ecause he hath pleased the LORD [Jehovah] to make you his people
v23 Moreover as for me God forbid [far be it from me] that I should sin against the LORD [Jehovah], in ceasing ro pray for you: but I will teach yoy the goid and the right way:
v24 Only fear the LORD [Jehovah], and serve him in truth with allyour heart for consider [see] how great things he hat done for you.

Have you ever felt forsaken, abandoned, all alone? Darkness closing in and you can't even scream because the scream is lost in your throat, swallowed up by the coming darkness. The littlest move of the believer to reach out to our Father can and will dispel the darkness in our lives. How about just a short prayer? A thank you Lord for all you have given me? Or just an "I love you Lord"? These are all great restorers of rhe light within us.

Our Lord has said that He will never leave us or forsake us (that includes you and me people!) and that those that He holds in His hand cannont be taken from Him. All He is asking is that we pray unceasing for one another and serve Him in trurh and then hang on for the 'fireworks' of the freat things He has done for you and me.

NOTE: Devotional by Billy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login