Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Isaiah 12:1 - July 28

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
July 28, 2015 07:56AM

"And in that day you will say, I will give thanks to You, O Lord; or though you were angry with me, Your anger turned away, and You comfort me. Isaiah 12:1

Praise be unto You, O Lord, for once You were angry with me for there was a time I choose to live for myself, doing my own thing, and delighting in the ways of the world. There was a time, O Lord, when I would excuse sin in my life, leaning on the thoughts that I was weak and could not help what I did or falsely sanctifying myself with the words, "Well, everybody else is doing it." Lord, I knew these things did not please You and that you were angry with me. The more I would fall into sin, the more unworthy I felt, and the more the accuser would bring that sin to mind and the more hopeless I would feel in my life.

But one day I found the gift You had given me. How stunned I was to discover that though You hate sin, You loved me! Father God, You loved me so much You gave a gift to me that far surpasses any other gift ever given. You gave Your Son, Jesus Christ, The Gift that keeps on giving every day. Thank You, oh Hone One. Thank You! How inadequate those words seem for all You have given me yet they come from the depth of my being, filled with love, gratitude and heart-felt emotions.

Lord, the day I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, Your anger towards my sin was gone and You comforted me, telling me how much You loved me. You told me that I was Your child and that You were there anytime I needed You. I have come to know that I learn more about You by drawing closer to Your Son, Jesus Christ and the closer I draw to Him, the closer to Him I want to be. Praise You, Holy One.

Father, what was talked about in Isaiah 12:1 is available TODAY to those who accept Your sweet Son! Though you might be angry about the sin in their lives, You love them, O God, and You have provided a way for them to find Your comfort and Your strength through You Son, Jesus Christ, that they might know Your goodness. Thank You, thank You, Heavenly Father. Thank You, precious Jesus. What a blessing to live in THIS day. Hallelujah!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login