Advanced

PROPHECY & FULFILLMENT - Day 18 - March 15, 2016

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
PROPHECY & FULFILLMENT - Day 18 - March 15, 2016
March 15, 2016 02:07PM
Isaiah 53:10-11, Ephesians 1:4-5, 21-23; March 15, 2016 - Day 18

THE PROPHECY:

“Yet it was the will of the Lord to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief and made Him sick. When You and He make His life an offering for sin [and He has risen from the dead, in time to come], He shall see His [spiritual offspring, He shall prolong His days, and the will and pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand. He shall see [the fruit] of the travail of His soul and be satisfied; by His knowledge of Himself [which He possesses and imparts to others] shall My [uncompromisingly] righteous One, My Servant, justify many and make many righteous (upright and in right standing with God), for He shall bear their iniquities and their guilt [with the consequences, says the Lord].” Isaiah 53:10-11

THE FULFILLMENT:

“Even as [in His love] He chose us [actually picked us out for Himself as His own] in Christ before the foundation of the world that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him). And blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love. For He foreordained us (destined us, planned in love for us) to be adopted (revealed) as His own children through Jesus Christ in accordance with the purpose of His will [because it pleased Him and was His kind intent) - Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come. And He has put all things under His feet and has appointed Him the universal and supreme Head of the church [a headship exercised throughout the church]. Which is His body, the fullness of Him Who fills all in all [for in that body lives the full measure of Him Who makes everything complete, and Who fills everything everywhere with Himself].” Ephesians 1:4-5, 21-23

When Jesus came to earth He knew that He was going to bruised and suffer for the iniquities of man. His purpose and good pleasure was to do the will of the Father and to restore mankind back to the Father through His suffering, death and resurrection. I do not know if Jesus knew the fullness of what that suffering would entail, I do know that He did know why He was there and that He would suffer and also knew what the fruit of His suffering would be so He bore it with joy in His heart (“..He for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2b) You are the prize set before Him! I am the prize set before Him! When we think of all Jesus suffered out of love for us it should fill our hearts with gladness and thanksgiving. How unworthy we are to receive His love yet how priceless we are counted by our heavenly Father that He would offer such a sacrifice to redeem us back to Him! How great is our Lord’s Jesus’ love towards the Father and us that He endured the cross with joy in His heart seeing you as the fruit of His suffering!

Jesus, we can never thank You enough for all You went through for our sakes. We are humbled by Your faithfulness and obedience to the Father. We are filled with thanksgiving for Your love towards us. No greater love has a man for another that lay down his life for them. You, oh Holy One, did that for us. Thank You, thank You, thank You!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login