Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I Love To Run

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I Love To Run
May 29, 2009 10:30PM
I really do love to run, but I'm pretty sure a post about my daily running schedule is not something that everyone would want to read. Of course this has a deeper meaning behind it (or else it wouldn't be a blog)! Truth be told, I love to run, but in more than just the sense of physically running. I love to run away from problems. I would rather run clear across the world than have a confrontation. And, if something is too hard for me to deal with, you better believe I am running out of it extremely fast! This past week some things happened and I just wanted to run away from it, and in a way, I did because I got to go home the next day. And of course, I didn't want to come back to school! I didn't want to have to face my mistake or anything else, and when I came back, I just wanted it all to go away and to act as if nothing ever happened. It didn't go away (not that I really expected it to...wishful thinking though!) and I still had/have to deal with it now. At times you think that your life is going so great and that you are doing everything right and its just awesome! But, then, we mess up (speaking mainly to myself here) and its as if the world has fallen. Okay so that was really over exaggerating, but you get the point. So, for the next couple weeks, I suspect that I will be running. Feel free to come and stop me and/or join me if you want to!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login