Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wishing you well

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Wishing you well
April 25, 2008 08:13AM
Blessings to each who read this. Just wanted you to know that you are loved and cared about. Each of our lives are filled with challenges and sorrows. Most are blessed with joy, love and gladness. Some know very little of this. And, yet, in the depth of my being I know that I know that our heavenly Father desires that we all know His goodness. As I observe others in this world and draw from my own experiences and even those I read about in Scripture, I become more and more aware of God's precious love and the heartache this world brings when we do not know Him and His ways.

God loves us all and He desires that we be blessed. He sent His Son that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Even for Christians this is sometimes hard to grasp when we are facing the struggles of this world with all it's strife and darkness. But I know He loves us very much. His love and strength has helped me through some very difficult times.

I pray that each of you know how special you are. That you have a purpose and calling and you are very, very loved by your Creator. You are also loved by me and by others who have come to know His endless and wondrous love. From the core of my being, I wish you well this day and every day of your life. I pray you come to know Him who is Love and that you get to meet Jesus, the lover of our souls. May your day be blessed and may you always know that you are loved and cared about for you really are. God bless you, precious and loved one.
Anonymous User
Re: Wishing you well
April 25, 2008 04:27PM
Wishing you the "joy of the Lord" and the "peace that passes understanding", blessed are they that do the Lords work.

Thank You!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2008 04:29PM by Bill.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login