Anonymous User
This is the day the Lord has made....
August 20, 2007 02:47PM
"This is the day the LORD has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

One of the things the enemy wants to steal from us is the joy of the Lord. Many of us as Christians do not realize that we are blessed through Christ Jesus no matter what the day might set before us. Our joy is not contiengent on the circumstances in our lives. Our joy is in having Christ Jesus as our Lord and Savior. Through Him we have been reconciled to our heavenly Father and are assured of life everlasting. The enemy cannot take this away from us because it is not something we've earned. It is what has been given to us through faith in God and Him Whom our Father sent. Hallelujah! But the joy of the Lord can be lost if we put more merit into what the enemy says that to what God's Word says.

We need to start aligning our thinking up with our Lord's. All things are possible through His who loves us, amen? Amen. God is a good god. He is not trying to catch us in sin so He can beat us up. Rather He wants us to repent from our sin and turn back to Him and all that He has provided for us through His Beloved Son. Let us do just that. God has made the day for man, not the man for the day. We have presidence over each day and can see His goodness in it if we look for Him.

Today I was watching the Jim Bakker Show and on it was John Davis. He listed the days of the week, giving them adjectives. I liked what I heard knowing this is how we are to look to each day for this truly is the day the Lord has made and we should rejoice in it, amen? I'm pretty sure I remember what Mr. Davis said, but if one of the adjectives is different than what he said it is still good. Thought you might want to remember the days of the week in the same way I'd like to so am presenting it here in hopes it will be a blessing to you.

DAYS OF THE WEEK:

Marvelous Monday
Thrilling Tuesday
Wonderful Wednesday
Terrific Thursday
Fabulous Friday
Satisfying Saturday
Super Sensational Sunday

Let us bless the Lord by thanking Him for the days He has given us. Let us rejoice in them and praise Him for His goodness. When we keep our eyes on the Lord and the future we have waiting for us with Him there should not be any opening for the enemy to steal His joy from us. Amen?

God bless,
Joan

Thr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login