Anonymous User
For All Those Affected by the Death of Aaden Moreno or Domestic Violence
July 10, 2015 11:53AM
There is a quote that reads, "All it take for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." It is that quote that has been playing in my head for sometime. But it is the passing of precious little Aaden Moreno, a seven month old baby who was thrown off the Arrigoni bridge by his father who then jumped himself but survived this past Sunday. Aaden did not survive. So many hearts were broken, mine included. My family knows the mother and family of this little boy and can't imagine the heartbreak they are feeling. That a father would cause the death of his sweet, little boy is beyond comprehension.

We all prayed for a miracle, that Aaden would be found alive and well. Unfortunately, that was not the case and we all mourn and weep with the family. This tragedy has brought up a tragedy I experienced in my family many years ago. My aunt, uncle and cousin were brutally stabbed to death by my cousin's estranged husband, leaving my cousin's and his nine month old baby in the house with the bodies. All the horrors of that time, the newspaper articles, the trials, the people's reminders, all is etched in my mind though no longer in my heart for I have given it to God. Still, it hurts and I know the pain, to some extent, that Adrianne, Aaden's mom, and her family are going through.

I know there are others who have expressed such tragedy so I wanted to open a place where you can express yourself and hopefully receive some comfort. As alone as you feel, you are not alone. Your pain is real. It is deep. And it needs a safe and understanding place to release. Please, if there is any way I can offer some comfort, peace or just an listening ear, come post here. If you can't post because you are not a member, let me know at jbowe71778@aol.com and I will rectify that.

My prayers and love are with you all. God bless and strengthen you all in the days ahead and bring great peace.

With love and compassion,
Joan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2015 02:20PM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login