Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hindu prayer in Senate (571 Views)

Anonymous User
Re: Hindu prayer in Senate (571 Views)
July 26, 2007 02:07PM
This was sent to us last week by a wonderful man of God that we have the priviledge of knowing. His name is Lloyd Philips and his website :[flintnet.org]

Thought you might enjoy what he had to say. The email following his letter to his Senator is extremely power. - Joan

Dear Senator_________,

This is a letter which I sent to both of my senators concerning the recent Hindu priest praying in the Senate chambers over the US Senate. What may really interest you, and I recommend you read, is the letter flowing mine which is from an honored believer in India sharing his horror and exhortation that we rise up as Christians before it is too late. In light of this I can also highly recommend that your read – or reread Rick Joyner’s prophecy “Two Roads to the Future” [www.morningstarministries.org]

Blessings and grace -

Lloyd

Dear Senator , I am, writing to you about the recent Hindu prayers prayed in the Senate chambers by Hindu Priests. I understand this has never happened before and for good reason. I did not hear about this or read about this from a news source but from many people who have contacted me with their concern and even disgust for once again seeing a departure from the patterns of our fore fathers.

When you were running for office many commended your motto of making Washington look a bit more like Montana. This is a notion which I also still commend. However, actions such as these only promote the idea that many in Washington want to remake our nation to look like San Francisco. This is a notion quite scary to many in Montana and the Rocky Mountain west.

I am including a letter which was sent to me by a good friend and Doctor who is also a church leader in India. He knows very well the things of which he writes. I felt you should read it. Thank you very much once again for your time and service.

Sincerely;

Rev Lloyd Phillips

5828 Miller Crk Rd Missoula, MT 59803

Our Dear Rev Lloyd

Greetings in the name of the LORD

Yesterday we read about Hindu Prayers being offered in the senate. Well it has been a big shock for us! (In India).

Although you all can understand that this is wrong but still I wish to put our comments on this because we live here in a pagan world & very much see alive what these things bring to us. Please do not allow this thing to take place. US is a big support for Christians worldwide.

What are these senators doing? Has their mind become so debased that they can not understand the effect this is going to have upon their children & their children’s children? Do they think bible is a fable?

Perhaps they are trying to give honor to other people’s faith. They probably want to acknowledge that it is these people who have made the nation strong! Perhaps they are simply trying to appease as UK did when they removed the word merry Christmas from their greetings. But can the provision God be traded for power?

These people think that the strength of America comes from its people, a lot of which are migrants from other countries. Perhaps they think that men have built the nation that is not only strong but a place sought out by most people to live & earn. I wish to disagree. They have lost their vision.

There has been no kingdom in history which has been forever. Look what happened to Assyrian & Babylonian empires and to Greek & Roman empires. All of them were built with human strength. If they could not sustain by human hand, how this nation would sustain by appeasing such beliefs.

I admire your country. How I wish I was born there or had settled there. But it is not for strength. It is for people like you. This land keeps on producing servants, ministers & missionaries more than any other nation. I find that free spirit here. I know that my faith can be safe in your nation. America's strength & security rests on the shoulders of its spiritual armies. It is the prophets & apostles who sustain this nation.

A tall tree is sustained by its roots. How can these people forget the root of their nation? Is it not the mindset of Nebuchadnezzar that is being manifested there?

In the name of secularism they are allowing every kind of demon in their country. And they are rejecting the LORD & his people by labeling them radicals!

If they have to see the effect of these prayers then they should look to the real India. Everyday millions in India offer these prayers. But my country has the world’s maximum load of Tuberculosis & Leprosy. We produce more grain than we can eat but still we have the burden of world’s poor. We are the largest producers of milk in the world but our people prefer to sell milk made by mixing urea & soap! Our country is a haven for drug addicts & pedophiles from the west, & sheikhs from Middle East who come buying women! Our disease statistics surpass even the poor nations. A child born in India is more likely to die in its first year than even Bangladesh & Nigeria! Every kind of disease & curse mentioned in Bible has its home here. Let these people read the curses of Deuteronomy & compare India with that. If our prayers were not so much of an abomination to Lord, our people would not need to run away from this land to settle somewhere else.

Look at the output of this religion in India. They chant Peace but themselves are violent. (Look to what happens to Christians & other minorities in India) They chant truth but are one of the most corrupt nations of the world. They chant brotherhood but the whole nation is divided into caste creed and religions. Stones & animals are worshipped but thousands die uncared everyday due to hard hearted people. Sacrifice of children to idols to buy favor is still practiced. They talk of Almighty God but take up swords and spears to protect their religion. They talk of Love but have killed ten million girls in the last 20 years due to sex discrimination That saffron robed person in the senate may appear alluring to the senses but please look what his kinds do here. Caste system refuses to yield.

Hinduism is the strongest Idolatrous religion in the world. Every kind of Babylonian harlotry will be seen here. The effects of Idolatry as mentioned in Bible are alive in this nation.

This could be a pleasant land. Its people were pleasant. But just a false belief system is ruining their lives & nurturing a breed of greedy, selfish & violent generation.

Many of these people come to your nation to eat at the table which they did not labor to prepare, nor shall bother to clean-up. Every year they bring more of their kind to plunder the wealth that has been given by God to his children. If allowed to have their way, ultimately they will make America like their own nation.

It is the unclean spirits they bring with them which are creating trouble and unrest in your country. Till now they had not occupied the seat of authority, but now it seems that the prophecy of Daniel is being fulfilled when your authorities are turning away from the God of their fathers and forefathers and are allowing an abomination to be seated on the throne.

If this had happened in UK or elsewhere it would not have bothered us. But US has to be like no one else. Your ministers have to rise up. Let this nation be declared as Christian country.

I am writing this because I know the pangs of living here in India. It is like living in a cage. Freedom is only till the bars of the cage. Everyday we see lives getting wasted under the spell of false beliefs, but can’t do anything. We have to fight that our children should not be forced to chant those prayers that are meaningless. The system is all out to eradicate people of Christian belief. There is a state sponsored terror network in the name of the gods.

Everyday every now & then we are persuaded that somehow we should shake hands with devil & give authority to him. Even the closest of our friends will stab in our back because we are not like them. All around in our job we have people who would be only be very happy to see us down. Even the people for whom we give our effort & lives treat us as alien!

How much we wish we should leave it all & move to west. At any age we shall earn more than what we earn here. Only a hope in Lord sustains us here.

Would your people want this to happen to their children?

If the US crumbles down then the world goes into anarchy. Because there was no other nation whose foundations were laid in GOD.

Please do not allow these people to cut the roots of your nation. It is like none else. There shall be no nation like it ever again.

Please shake your nation’s conscience.

Regards

Dr. Sanjiv
Anonymous User
Re: Hindu prayer in Senate (394 Views)
August 05, 2007 12:48PM
Why is it okay for other religions to pray but when Christians pray in public people say that they are offending them and that they should stop? I read an article about two teenage girls in high school praying at lunch and they both got suspended because they were offending others. But yet, a school in Washington was letting a few Muslim boys miss class at certain times so they could pray to Mecca five times a day. I know that other religions are being treated this way as well, but it just seems like christianity is always getting the most attention for negativity. When is this going to stop and the truth be revealed to our Nation that Jesus Christ is Lord?
Anonymous User
Re: Hindu prayer in Senate (452 Views)
August 05, 2007 03:44PM
Dear one, this just gives us an indication of the times we are living in. In Scripture we read, "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter" (Isa 5:20). 2 Tim.3:1 & 13 reads: "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come . . . Evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving [speaking lies easily and convincingly] and being deceived."

We are told to pray without ceasing. We must pray that His kingdom come upon the earth as it is in heaven. While we do our part on earth, fellowshipping with the Lord and submitting to the Holy Spirit, we recognize that only the Lord can change the things that are happening upon the earth. This is a spiritual battle and that is why we are told to put on the full armour of God (Ephesians 6:10-18). WE must build our faith in our Most High God, knowing that, in His timing, all things will fall into place as He has promised. Sometimes I think we can frustrate the things of God by our own frustration! Surely, He will have His way. Let us walk forth in this confidence in Him.

God bless.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login