Advanced

Last night's dream (494 Views)

Anonymous User
Last night's dream (494 Views)
September 13, 2007 11:52AM
Dear Saints,

September 13, 2007
Rosh Hosanna

In real lift, I came into the prayer room yesterday evening to spend the day with the Lord to contend for many things. I believe the timing is of the Lord as today is Rosh Hashannah and at sundown today is
the first day of Ramadan. I do not think that it is a coincidence that these two holidays, Jewish and Moslem, are standing side by side on the calendar. Like Cain and Abel, we are seeing the true and the false religion that abides on the earth, Light and Darkness if you will. that is not to say that God does not love the Moslem. God loves all man and would that none should perish. So our prayer should be in unity with God's will, that none should perish but come to the saving knowledge of His Son, Jesus Christ. It is every human beings free will that will bring them to a place of being in God's will of their own. Cain was found outside God's will, not knowing of God's love and willingness to help Cain if he would but find peace in Him.

But I digress. Here is the dreams I had during the night:

The dreams I had last night were weird and very unsettling. There was nudity and catastrophe. One was about some happening in which people were dying. I can remember having a car full of people, trying to get to a certain destination and knowing I had to get there fast. Driving at night was out of the question, too much danger and destruction along the roadways. A lot of one dream, or what was remembered, seemed to focus on the car. It was very closer to a ravine or drop off so caution had to be given when standing in front of the car. Also, the car was very crowded, trying to fit a lot of people in. At one point a baby carrier, along with baby was put placed in the open trunk but I said we had to get the baby inside the car because I didn’t think it was safe to place the baby in the trunk. There was one person, a child, sitting on the hood of the car and I said they had to get inside as well. There was no time to waste. But, for whatever reason, there seemed to be delay after delay. Finally, everyone was in the car. Someone was talking about putting seatbelts on, rather, that there weren’t enough seat belts to go around! I told them to forget the seat belts! This was not a time to ‘follow protocol’. What was necessary at this time was to get going and reach the place of safety. I received a phone call from someone who was in a place of authority and they said that we best not head out because we wouldn’t reach our destination in time. While I was all for following ‘authority’, I knew that we had to head on and strive to reach that place of safety because, in all truth, there was no other option. At least in going forward we had a chance of reaching our destination. Staying there would be certain doom. I was well aware that we might be driving in the darkness towards the end of our drive and going through areas of danger, but forward we had to go! As it turned out, we reached our place of safety. Praise the Lord! Now it is in this place that the nudity comes in. I do not remember much about it, but sense there was no sexuality connected to the nudity. I do recall that many who were at this place of safety decided to go outside it’s barriers and many were lost or harmed because of it, limbs became missing, legs, etc. My heart was broken. We had come so far. How could this be happening??? Had we reached this place of safety only to meet destruction here? Lord, I don’t understand!!! I tried to warn people not to go outside but they wouldn’t listen. Meanwhile I am seeking God for understanding. Towards the end I sense that darkness had even entered our place of safety, but I am not sure if I am adding that now as I type this. End of Dream

Can't remember anything other than nudity in second dream and that I had another dream!

NOTE:
This morning Billy told me that Debbie, our daughter, was coming over for Thursday morning prayer. As I had planned on spending this time with the Lord, I asked Billy if he was going to be praying with Deb and he said he had other things to do and that he would be watching Becky so that Deb could pray with me. At first I was a bit upset as I didn’t want anything to intrude on this time with the Lord but quickly I sensed in my spirit that Deb, indeed, was supposed to come over and prayer and that we were to do that in the prayer room/computer room. I felt led to share last night’s dream with Debbie and then the Holy Spirit gave her understanding of it. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! I have asked her to come and post the understanding of it here.

With reverance to the Lord,
Joan
Anonymous User
Re: Last night's dream (290 Views)
September 14, 2007 11:24AM
I want to thank God for His understanding of this dream. I believe that the “ safe place” where they were going is our country founded on God. The authority that called and tried to prevent them from going into that place, is the government, trying to take God away from the people. Now the people who were in the “safe place” and walked away and died or lost limbs, they represent the American people who have turned their backs on God. Losing their lives or limbs was because they have walked out of Gods’ protection. This has brought in sin, “darkness started to come into the safe place”. This is where nudity came in. We are at a time where sin is being exposed for what it is ( or at least it needs to be). Nudity is the exposure of sin.
Now is the time to bring our country back to God. We can no longer turn our backs on Him. We need God more than ever. We need to take a stand and remind our country that we were founded on God , and we need to get back to that place.
Anonymous User
Re: Last night's dream (345 Views)
September 16, 2007 09:22AM
Praise be to God! Hallelujah!!!

Deb, thanks so much for sharing this. That dream had been very troubling to me when I first woke from it. Yes! Yes! You wrote, "Now is the time to bring our country back to God"! Amen and amen! Those who are called Christians must stop blaming our government for all the wrong that is taking place in our country. Sure, there are those in government and do not have the best interest of the citizens in mind. But where is God's church in all of this? Are we praying for our leaders as we ought? What are our words towards them? Do our words bring blessings or do they curse the very ones God has placed over our land? If we are discouraged with our leaders should we not stop and think why they are in these places of leadership since God is the one who placed them there? Let us start allowing the Holy Spirit to examine our own hearts and ask Him to reveal what is found there.

This land truly was a land of safety and of the free. But, as you shared in the understanding of this dream, Debbie, though people were at a place of safety they left that very place of protection even though they knew better and went out where they should not have, bringing loss of limb and death to many.

Oh, Lord, forgive us for our sins. We need to bring You back to this land. We need to be reminded that without You this country is lost in its sin and iniquity, just like Israel was. The Old Testament shows us over and over again what happens when Your people turn their back to You and allow the lust of the world and the false gods to enter in - devastation and death enters the land. You are a jealous God, zealous for our attention, knowing only in You is all goodness and wisdom found. Please, please, Father, forgive America and Your people who have brought You shame and disobedience. We ask for mercy in Your correction and guidance in restoring us back to You. We need You more than we need our very breathe. Eternal seperation from You is worse than anything this world might present. Please, expose our hearts to us and show us the darkness that is found there that we might repent and seek Your Light all the more. Jesus, intercede on our behalf and shepherd us and our nation back to wholeness in You, in Your name we pray. Amen.

Again, thanks so much Debbie. May those who read this have their eyes open to see what God is saying to His people in this hour. Repentance is needed in so many areas of our lives. It grieves God to see one of His children turn away from Him. With open arms He waits for them to return to Him. America needs to turn back to our heavenly Father in their thoughts, words and actions, not ashamed of Him Who has blessed us so richly in the past as we walked hand in hand with Him. Let this nation come back to Him as one nation under God - the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God Who sent His only begotten Son to die for our sins that we might be restored back to Him. Hallelujah! Jesus Christ is not about religion. He is about relationship! Through Him all mankind has the opportunity to know their Creator, their heavenly Father. What a blessing! What a revelation of how our Creator loves us so very much that He would send Christ Jesus to do what we could not do, redeem us from our sins and bring us into right standing with Abba, God. Lord, we all need You so. Please open our eyes of understanding and our ears to hear Your sweet voice, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Under the shadow of His wing,
Momma
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login