Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Dream (524 Views)

Anonymous User
New Dream (524 Views)
September 28, 2007 08:36AM
The other night I dreamt that my son Caleb and two of my nephews Matt and Aaron were killing people. They were very angry and hostile. I sensed that something wasn’t right. Then at one point in the dream I caught Matt just after the killing. I confronted him saying “It was you! You’re killing these people.” Instantly I knew that I needed to protect these children.
Then this red headed woman offered to give me and the children a ride. Knowing I had to protect the kids we all got in the car. Once we were all inside the car I turned to look at the woman, suddenly it hit me. She was the devil. And it was her who had been killing the people, not the children. She was using their bodies, but it was her- or rather the devil.
This is when I woke up.
Anonymous User
Re: New Dream (325 Views)
September 28, 2007 09:48AM
Hi Deb. Thanks for posting this dream here. It is symbolic of what the enemy is doing in this hour, trying to gain control of the children, using them as his vessels rather than them being the vessels of God they are called to be.

It is interesting that only the children with biblical names were in your dream. While there are other nephews that your son plays with, only those whose names found in scripture were found in your dream. That in and of itself impresses upon me that the names are symbolic, a prophetic message held within.

Let us take a look:

CALEB- name means 'dog'. A dog is known as a faithful companion who looks to his master over himself, staying by his side. Caleb in the Bible was one of the twelve called out to spy the Promised Land. While he came back with the report that there were giants in the land there was no doubt in his mind that these "giants" were no match for our God. Also, age did not deter Caleb. At 85 years old he was not afraid to face the giants and take the land that was promised to him. Hallelujah!!!

MATTHEW: name means "gift of the Lord". A gift is something that one does not work to acquire. It is something that is given freely, you can not earn it. An interesting thing about Matthew is that he was not a fisherman that Jesus had called as His disciples, Matthew was a Roman government employee, a tax collector. His job was not favorable to the onlooker but it was one he was given. These speaks to me two things: 1.workplace and 2)doing something others don't want to do. Another thing about Matthew is that he walked with Jesus! He heard things from our Master's lips that the general public did not have access to. Glory to God!!!

AARON- according to my "Who's Who in the Bible" by Publications Internation, LTD, the meaning of this name is given as such, "meaning unknown." Further investigation for them meaning of this name was found in "Precious Names for Your Baby". The name given here for Aaron is "Enlightened One." Putting those two definations together we get "things unknown being revealed and bringing enlightment." Glory!!!

Aaron was a mouth piece for his brother. Along with his brother he helped to keep order and govern the people. Aaron also became head of the priesthood and was in charge of national worship. Aaron was far from perfect but was given leadership and the honor to enter into the Holy of holies.

Deb, you are absolutely right in the knowing that you (all of us!) need to be protecting these 'children' from the hands of the enemy. God is beginning to move upon the earth in an unpresidented way. The enemy is well aware of this and is trying to abort God's plan to raise up Calebs, Matthews and Aarons in our day. Satan is trying to thwart this move of God by taking that which God means for good and poisioning it with his own evil plans. God will and is working through the young people in this hour. So is the enemy twisting the minds of the youth with garbage. As "parents/grandparents" it is our responsibility to protect these young people through prayer and providing them an example of righteousness through our own lives in which Christ Jesus reigns. We need to be 'living epistles' of Christ in us, the hope of glory for others to see, especially by the young people.

While there is going to be a great move of God flowing through the younger generation,it is not left for them alone. God is also raising up the older generation to be mentors to these young people as they reach out for greater understanding of the ways of God. God will do great exploits through ALL of His people who are willing no matter what their age. And the things they will be doing is being revealed by the meanings of the names given in this dream (though not necessarily complete):

God is raising men/women who will not look at the natural surroundings but to Him, knowing that the victory is given to us through Christ Jesus. Giants in the land will not be a threat to them for they will know the Creator of all things in whom they trust. Age will not be a restrainment to these people either. Rather their age will grant them great wisdom and life's experiences to pass on to others.

There is going to be a move in the work place for the things of God that will stun the world. Lives will be given over to Jesus, salvation received at the water coolers, office desk and employee lounges. Also, there will be those who take on the tasks that the majority do not want to do. To these there will be things open to them by our Lord that will not be available to those not willing to take on these tasks for our Lord will reveal things to them and walk with them in a most intimate way which is not available to all.

And He is going to reveal hidden things to His people in this hour that has been hidden for a long, long time. The eyes of understanding will be enlightened to this generation like no other generation has known. We will be speaking the words given to our Big Brother, Christ Jesus, and it will change the course of the world. Leaders are being raised in this generation, those to prepare His kingdom on earth in which Christ will reign. Worship and praise for our God will reach new heights and our God will inhabit the praises of His people. Hallelujah!!!

We are living in a time where prayer and praise are a part of our every day. Our heavenly Father wants us to cover this next move through the blood of the Lamb Who came to save us and restore us back to our Father. Children of God are being raised to grow into their calling "for such as time as this." Let us be mindful of the plans of the enemy to try and twist that which God desires to do and let us pray that His will be done, on earth as it is in heaven, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Wow! Great dream, Deb. The enemy is a liar. He has no right or authority over God's children lives! We speak against the plans of the enemy to try and bring havoc and destruction to the plans of God and towards His children, in Jesus' name! We cover these precious children in this hour, whether young or old in age, in the blood of the Lamb and speak life, purpose and fulfillment of Your destiny in their lives, in Jesus' name. Hallelujah!!!

Resting in Him,
Momma/Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login