Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Regarding This Upcoming Presidential Election (532 Views)

Anonymous User
Regarding This Upcoming Presidential Election (532 Views)
February 06, 2008 05:36PM
Dear Saints,

There is no doubt that this coming presidential election is of utmost importance. Whoever is voted into office is going to affect this country not only for the next four years but for many years to come. As for myself, I am not yet certain who it is that I will vote for as there hasn't been a clear answer when I pray about it. But thought perhaps we could start a discussion here. A discussion, not a debate. LOL

Perhaps there is someone the Lord has placed on your heart to vote for or else you have certain reasons why they are your candidate of choice. If so, could you please share your choice and reasons for them here. Or maybe you are privy to some information, that is factual and traceable, as why you will or will not vote for them and would like to share it here for our consideration. I know this can be a touchy subject but that should never be a reason for us to shy away from it. Rather, I am hoping that we will be voting for our new president from a place of education and prayer for the glory of our God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

God bless,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login