Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jehovah Rophe: My Healer

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Jehovah Rophe: My Healer
June 11, 2007 07:34AM
Precious Ones,

God reveals Himself by His nature. Twelve names are attributed to God's nature, one being Jehovah Rophe, meaning "My Healer." God is the one who heals and He shows His willingness to do this throughout Scriptures. We see the revelation of God as our Healer in Exodus 15:26, "and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.”" Hallelujah! Jehovah Rophe, our Lord who heals us! Isn't that wonderful to know? I don't know about you, but I have a harder time accepting our Lord as our Healer than I do as accepting Christ Jesus as our Savior. Why this is, I am not certain. But I know God is faithful and His Word is Truth. Psalm 107:20, the verse put as a banner over this room reads "He sent His Word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions." Glory to God! Heavenly Father, You sent Your Only Begotten Son, the Word made flesh, to redeem us back to You and to bring healing and deliverance from the ploys of the enemy. Increase our faith, oh God, that we might walk in the fullness of Your blessings, accomplishing all You have set before us as Your sons and daughters for the furtherance of Your gospel and the establishing of Your kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. Praise Your Holy Name.

Father, fill this room with Your presence and heal those who enter in. Draw us ever closer to You that we might know You fully, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login