Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Prayer for Those Who Enter This Room

Posted by Joan 
Joan
A Prayer for Those Who Enter This Room
March 22, 2008 02:26PM
Holy One, how wonderful are Your ways! How precious is the blood that was shed for all mankind. Father, how good is Your mercy and grace given to us through Your dear Son, Christ Jesus. It is tremendously awe inspiring when we think that Your love towards us motivated You to send Your Son to be a propitiation of our sins. Oh Father, how we desire to be like Your Son, loving You as He does and obedient even unto death. You are worthy of nothing less. Please help us to submit our lives to us!

Holy One, Your Word says in Matthew 8:17, "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.." Praise be unto God for this magnificient truth! Father, I thank You for Your Son Christ Jesus, and all that He accomplished by His life, death and resurrection. I stand firmly rooted in Him and proclaim again that by His stripes we are healed! I pray, oh God, for Your healing anointing to come into this room and be felt and received by all those who enter here, whether they be saved or not saved. May they experience the finished work upon the cross and may they know that they know that it is only because of and through Christ Jesus that this has been accomplished. And in so knowing, may they lift Him on high and receive Him as their Lord and Savior for His and Your glory. I ask this to be so, in Jesus' matchless and treasured name. And I thank You for loving us as You do. There is no one like You, my God, and there is no one that we can come to You through but by Your very Son that You sent that all men could be reconciled to You and build upon Your kingdom with and through Him. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!! Bless You, Holy One. Now and forever more, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: A Prayer for Those Who Enter This Room
March 27, 2009 07:36AM
Amen! Amen! Amen!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login