Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Healing in His Wings

Posted by Joan 
Joan
Healing in His Wings
November 13, 2007 09:02AM
Precious Lord,

This morning You have placed this upon my heart, "But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings; And you shall go out and grow fat like stall-fed calves." Malachi 4:2 Glory to God!!! Holy One, You have sent Your Son to bring healing to the people for truly, "by His stripes we are healed." Hallelujah! Glory to God!!!

Father, it is my prayer that those who enter this room would be covered by His healing wings. Holy Spirit, please teach them what it means to 'fear' our God, to walk in reverance towards Him. Proverbs 1:7 tells us "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction." Oh, how we need to give You the honor and respect that is due You. We have not because we ask not or because we ask wrongfully. Help us to recognize who God is and who we are not. Help us to walk in reverential fear of Him Who created the heavens and the earth and let us praise Him for His goodness. Glory!!!

Dear Father, there are so many who are hurt and crying out for healing. Please, let them find Your presence in this room and may the Son of Righteousness cover them with His Wings and bring them wholeness through Your Beloved Son, Christ Jesus. It is in His name we pray and it is in His Name we thank You. Amen and amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login