Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PRAYER LIST (cont.) - PRAY FOR PRESIDENT AND MORE

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
PRAYER LIST (cont.) - PRAY FOR PRESIDENT AND MORE
July 19, 2007 09:57PM
"...Listen, listen to Me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest fare. Give ear and come to Me: hear Me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, My faithful love promised to David. See, I have made him a witness to the peoples, a leader and commander of the peoples. Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations that do not know you will hasten to you, because of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, for He has endowed you with splendor." Isaiah 55:2b-5 NIV

PRAY FOR:

- for God's favor and our faithfulness that He might bless us with godly and righteous leaders in this country, starting with our president on down the line.

- the President have wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus.

- that our President has accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and serves Him first, above all else.

- covering for him and his family to be covered in the blood of the Lamb, in Jesus' name.

- discernment of spirits when taking counsel from his advisors.

- honoring God and His love for Israel to be top on the President's list of "to do's."

- that he have godly men and women around supporting and informing him.

- that he have great sensitivity to the Lord's voice.

- that he not be moved by the tides of the world but looks to the One True God to reveal the best action in every situation.

- unity in his home and in his Cabinet.

- great wisdom and understanding, especially of the time we are living in.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2007 06:01AM by Joan.
Anonymous User
Re: PRAYER LIST- PRAY FOR FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
July 21, 2007 02:17PM
PRAY FOR FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
The God of Israel spoke to me: "When one rules over men in righteousness, when he rules in the fear of God, he is like the light of morning at sunrise, on a cloudless morning, like the brightness after rain that brings the grass from the earth." 2 Samuel 23:3-4, NIV

- pray for God's favor that all men/women in our government be righteous before Him and have the fear of the Lord.

- unity within it's structure of government.

- for honesty, integrity, wisdom godly counsel and compassion amongst our leaders.

- that our government stand strong for Israel and not be moved by world opinions but by Almighty God!

- strong leadership and reassurance to the people that they are doing everything they can do for the peoples of this nation.

= that they esteem the people they are serving higher than themselves.

- that they recognize that our forefathers set this government up based on the Bible and biblical principles and that they come back to that foundation.

- that they repent for taking prayer out of the public schools and bring it back again.

- that the words "One nation under God" reverberate in their spirit and that they strive to restore how this great country was first set up and in the process tear down the gods of this world.
Anonymous User
Re: PRAYER LIST (cont.) - PRAY FOR ISRAEL
July 22, 2007 03:32PM
PRAY FOR ISRAEL
"I will make you into a grat nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you will I curse; and all the peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis 12:2-3, NIV

- for them to come to the saving knowledge that Jesus Christ is their Messiah and Redeemer.

- for the unsaved.

- peace of Jerusalem.

- wisdom for their leaders.

- that they will not cower under the pressure to give up any more of God's Holy land!

- for prosperity.

- that the world would see Israel's rightful to claim that land.

- for great protection of Israel and it's people.

- for secular religion to be bound in Jesus' name and His Truth known.

- great wisdom, understanding and revelation be brought to God's people.

- for wonderful blessings towards a people whose eyes have been veiled that we might be grafted in.

- that Isaac and Ismael come to know their heavenly Father and for their descendants to walk hand in hand through Christ Jesus.
Anonymous User
Re: PRAYER LIST (cont.) - PRAY FOR BUSINESSES
July 23, 2007 10:56AM
PRAY FOR BUSINESSES
"The wages of the righteous bring them life, but the income of the wicked brings them punishment." (Proverbs 10:16, NIV)

- that the spirit of greed be taken out of the work place.

- for godly practices and honesty in the work place.

- for employers to respect and honor their employees and vice versa.

- for integrity in the work place.

- godly businesses to multiply so that the increase can go towards advancing the furtherace of the gospel to all nations and to the needy of the world.

- that a day of rest be set aside so that worship of the Lord, fellowship of family and friends and a time of refreshment be acknowledged and enacted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2007 10:57AM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login