Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

7/07/07 - A Prayer for America and the World

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
7/07/07 - A Prayer for America and the World
July 07, 2007 10:16AM
"This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Praise be unto God for He is worthy of our praises! Glory to God in the highest! Who is like our God, there is no one! Strong and mighty is He. "Oh, open up, O ancient gates, and let the King of Glory in. Who is this King of Glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, invincible in battle. Yes, open wide the gates and let the King of Glory in. Who is this King of Glory? The Commander of all of heaven's armies!"(Psalm 24:7-10) Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Thank You, Father! Thank You, Jesus! Thank You, Holy Spirit! With great expectations and anticipations our hearts are open to You!

This morning I woke with such excitement, Lord. Truly, this is the day that the Lord has made. Glory!!! July 7, 2007! How joyous is my heart! Holy One, I have read that there are an expected 38,000 weddings planned on this date, three times the normal amount for a day whose numbers 7/07 is considered lucky. Lord, we know luck has nothing to do with it. Every good gift comes down from the Father of Lights so all praise, thanks and honor goes to You. Halellujah! But this date consists of three "7"'s. Three is the biblical number for "completeness", glory to God! Weddings, weddings, weddings. Father,we want to be married to Your Son! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus, how we love You! To be united with our Bridegroom is the cry of the Bride. Lord, You have brought us here for such a time as this. We submit to Your Spirit and to Your Will, in Jesus' name.

Father, as Your people gather today to worship You and repent for our rebellion towards You, I pray that You touch the hearts of all those who gather together, seeking Your face, Your mercy, Your grace. Create is all of Your people a clean heart, one that is soft and cleansed of all darkness by the blood of the Lamb! Let Your heart beat in ours and may the sound of it be manifested by acts of Your love shown to the people of the world. Turn our mourning into gladness, our ashes into beauty and clothe us with spotless robes of righteousness that we might met our Beloved without spot or blemish. Please remove spiritual blindness and deafness from Your people and open the ears and eyes of others that they might behold the beauty of our King! Show the beauthy of Your Son's Bride to the world and reveal the virtue that is found within Her because of the covering of Her Head, Christ Jesus. Oh, Holy One, let it be so in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login