Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yom Kippur - Day of Atonement

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Yom Kippur - Day of Atonement
September 26, 2012 06:39PM
Holy One, today is the Day of Atonement. It is also the day of "See You at the Pole", where middle and high school students meet at the flag pole to pray. It is interesting that these two events occured on the same day and I don't think it was by mistake. Lord, there is no mistaking our need to repent of our sins before You, whether we be Jew or Gentile. We both have fallen short of the mark You have set before us. Heavenly Father, Lord of mercy, grace and righteousness, we bow before You with contrite hearts, seeking Your Spirit's leading and Your forgiveness.

Lord, I believe You purposedly designed these two events to be a forerunner of what You desire to do amongst Your chosen people, the Jews and we, the gentiles who have been grafted in through Your Son, Jesus Christ, Yeshua. Blessed be His name amongst all people on the earth! Father, help us to seek unity together through Your Son rather than the division that the enemy has caused to be there for these thousands of year. You created us all and You taught us so much through the Jewish people. Father, we lift up these precious people to You as we do Israel. Protect them that You love so much and reconcile us to You, for Your glory and honor, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

And, dear Lord, as it was the young people who met at the pole, it is these You are calling to rise up as mightly men and women of God, going forth in battle not with weapons of this earth but with the weapons that You have given them, weapons that are mighty to the pulling down of strongholds. Yes, Lord, let it be as You say, in Jesus' name. Glory!

Again, please forgive us for our wrong doings and help us to submit our lives to Your Spirit, as it should be for it is richly due You. Hallelujah! Bless Your Holy Name! Praise You, Holy One. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. How wondrous You are, oh God. Thank You for loving us so even though we are not worthy. Thank You!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login