Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

On this 4th of July...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
On this 4th of July...
July 04, 2013 06:06PM
Father, as we celebrate Independence Day in America on this day, the 4th of July, I want to thank You and praise You for the blessing You have given us by touching the hearts of men to establish this country as one formed on the foundation of Your Word and its principles. As we looked to You for guidance You were faithful to bless and lead this country in freedom and righteousness, unlike so many other nations. So many of us do not know how blessed we are to live in this great land or how much credit is due to You. Father, there are those here who do know that all glory and honor is due You, as well as thanks for blessing us as You have.

Lord, while my heart is filled with great gratitude to You, it is also very sad for I see where this nation has turned from You and where the enemy has brought in so much desceptiion. How Your heart must grieve. Father, please, please draw us back to You. We need You so desperately. We are lost without You and need You sooo, Please breathe upon these dry bones and bring life back to us, in Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login