Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for Daughter and Her Baby as She Gives Birth by C-Section

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for Daughter and Her Baby as She Gives Birth by C-Section
September 03, 2013 10:53PM
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your promises and Your provisions. Tomorrow morning B.J. is going to the hospital to give birth to her daughter and I thank You for preparing the surgery room and those in attendance to her and her daughter. Holy One, let all of the equipment be running correctly and everyone who will handling her care and that of her little one be led by Your Spirit and guidance. I plead the blood of Lamb, Christ Jesus over them and ask that You would let every evil intent of the enemy fall back on these being of darkness.

Thank You for watching over B.J. and little Miss Lillie and keeping them both safe andwhole. Please grant swift healing for my daughter and a beautiful unity between her husband, herself and all of their children with their new daughter/sister. Draw them all close to You, Holy One, in Jesus' precious name I pray and give their parents patience, wisdom and abundant love to raise all their children in Your Ways.

Thank You, Holy One, for hearing and responding to this prayer. To You be all glory and honor, now and forever. I love You, Lord, and am humbled by Your Love and Your goodness. Bless You, oh Lord, and know that we know how awesome You are! Amen!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login