Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thank You, Lord as we celebrate a new year!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Thank You, Lord as we celebrate a new year!
January 01, 2014 12:45AM
Heavenly Father, I know You dwell in a place where there is no time but hope You will accept my feeble attempt to honor You today. Since we are to give You thanks in all things, I want to thank you for the year 2013. Though it was filled with many challenges and trials, it was a year also filled with Your goodness and Your faithfulness. For those who have built a relationship with You it was apparent how You have been with us through those challenges and trials, helping us through them. How grateful I am to You, to Your Son Who restored us back to You and to Your Holy Spirit who has guided us and helped us keep our focus on You.

Holy One, we have now entered a new year and I want to give You thanks for that. Each day we draw breathe is a gift and You are the giver of every good and perfect gift. Thank You so much.

Lord, there is no denying that we are in great need of You. For many of us, we have come to realize our limitations, our weaknesses and our dependency upon You. Pride has been a great downfall and there are those who think they can make decisions apart from You. Forgive them for their error and please upon their eyes, their hearts, their spirits to Him Who is Truth, the Way and the Life. Father, I have lived long enough to know that without Christ Jesus I am lost. I also have learned how blessed I am because of Him. Thank You for this undeserved gift He is.

Please forgive us for the error of our ways and help us to turn away from them and walk in the fullness You have given us through Your Son. Holy One, please let Your Kingdom come on earth as it is in Heaven and help us to do Your will that You would be blessed and glorified through You Son, in Jesus' name I pray. Oh, Father, how I pray to see Acts 29 manifest greater than what is written in Scripture to where great multitudes beyond anything we could imagine are brought to eternal salvation and restored back to You. Oh Lord, You so desere all glory and honor now and forever more, on earth and in heaven. And please grant Your favor to Your people and open doors that the enemy has tried to shut. He is a liar but You are not a man that You would lie. You have empowered us with Your Spirit and told us that You are greater in us than he who is in the world, Amen and amen, May we see that manifest in the days ahead, in Jesus' name I pray and may we see the one new man in Christ Jesus, Jew and Gentile worshipping and fellowshipping our God together. Hallelujah!!!

Sure do love You, Lord!!!

Happy New Year!!! And thank You for it!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login