Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thank You, Father, for my birth!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Thank You, Father, for my birth!
August 25, 2015 03:27PM
Heavenly Father, today is my birthday and I just wanted to come and thank You for giving me life so many years ago on this day. Thank You for the parents You brought me into and for the siblings that I grew up with as well as for my aunts and uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces. Holy One, life itself is such a gift and I know I don't often tell You how grateful I am for it so today I am taking the time to do just that. Thank Yu for life, Father. Thank You for placing me into this world when You did because, in Your wisdom, You knew it was the best time for me to be here. :-)

Father, it hasn't always been easy nor has it always been the way I would hope that it would be. But holding onto to Jesus and Your love there has been much that has been learned along the way for which I am so grateful. You have not placed us here to think about ourselves but to think of others and to come to know You as You so desired to be known. There is still so much I want to know about You, about Your ways, so I am very grateful You are giving me time on earth to do that. So much to be learned, so much to share about You and Your goodness. You are so good, so loving, so faithful and much, more much than that. So again, thank You, Father. May I live a life showing my sincere gratitude and appreciation to You and to Jesus, in His name I pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login