Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Day 22 - Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Day 22 - Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting
October 17, 2008 03:03AM
Day Twenty Two: For Candidates Who Desire to Do God's Will

Teach me to do your will, for You are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.--Psalm 143:10

O Holy God, Your will is Sovereign and all creation is subject to Your will in obedience and love. You lead those who love You in the way they should go, and You promise to guide us through all circumstances, whether easy or difficult.

O Lord, today I ask You to look on the candidates running for office this year, from the presidency to local office, and put in their hearts a desire to honor You and to faithfully know and do Your will. Let them seek You earnestly in prayer, with longing to hear from You every day and in every decision. Thank You for your willingness to lead us in every circumstance. In Jesus' name, Amen.

[www.presidentialprayerteam.net]
-------------------------------------

Precious Heavenly Father, this is the greatest need that we have whether it be in government, business, education and in every facet of our lives that we be a people whose deepest desire is to do Your will and honor You. We have turned far away from You in many areas of this nation and our governmetnt is one of these areas. Lord, we humble ask Your forgiveness for being a nation that has become more a man pleaser than a God pleasure. In this election we ask that You would grant us godly men and women to be placed in office of government that we might once again be a nation who is not only established upon Biblical priniciples but who follows after them, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login