Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Day 27 - Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Day 27 - Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting
October 21, 2008 09:50PM
For Candidates Who Will Seek God’s Truth in the Scriptures Daily

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.--Colossians 3:16

Living Lord, I praise You today for the truth of Your Holy Word. It’s alive, guiding and instructing us every day. Thank You for speaking to us in our need through Your powerful Word.

Today I ask that You remind each candidate for office, whether high or low, that they can rely on Your Word day by day. Show them its practicality and help in their personal lives, relationships and decisions. I ask that each one will be drawn to the Scriptures daily, answering the longing of their hearts to live in truth and to know You better. In the loving and true name of Jesus, amen.

[www.presidentialprayerteam.org]
-------------------------------------------

Heavenly Father, all Truth is found in Your Word. How desperately we all need to know Your Truth and to follow and walk in it each and every day.

We lift up those who are running for office, that their hearts would be soft and open to receive Your Truth and to know the rich value that is in it. Especially those who will be serving in office, may they be touched by Your Spirit and have a desire to draw close to You, seeking wisdom, understanding and guidance from You. We pray that this be so, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login