Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Day 31 - Pray the Vote - Prayer and Fasting

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Day 31 - Pray the Vote - Prayer and Fasting
October 25, 2008 12:28PM
For Candidates to Receive Their Vision for the Nation from God

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.--Proverbs 29:18 (KJV)

Awesome God, You see all and You know all! You rule over history and time yet you are neither bound nor governed by them. I praise You because You are sovereign and You know both the beginning and the end of history—they are Yours!

Today I lift up the candidates for the Office of the President asking that they will seek Your will as they lead. Lord, may they receive their plans, visions and initiatives from You, in accord with Your laws and principles. O Lord I ask that You bring joy and blessing to our country through the godly leaders who are elected this year. With thanks and praise in Jesus' name, Amen.

[www.presidentialprayerteam.org]
------------------------------------------
Father God, You sent Your Son that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Holy One, it is not because we deserve Your goodness and mercy but it is because You desire to give it. Thank You, oh God, thank You. Our hearts are filled with awe and gratitude to You and to Your Son. Father, please send Your Holy Spirit to hover over America once again. Rise up godly leaders in this nation whose affections is set upon You, desiring to do Your will above all else, leaders who will honor You and love You as You deserve to be honored and love. Let the fear of the Lord be their mindset while the love of You and others be their hearts focus. Oh,how we are in need of You in this hour and humbly ask Your forgiveness for our past sins, seeking Your help that we sin no more against You, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login