Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Day 34 - Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Day 34 - Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting
October 28, 2008 10:38AM
For a President Who Will Be Lifted by God to Serve His Purposes in Our Nation

No one from the east or the west or from the desert can exalt a man. But it is God who judges: He brings one down, He exalts another.--Psalm 75:6-7

Mighty God, You alone rule and judge what is right in our world. Even though our systems strive to lift up and exalt individuals, You are our judge, choosing those You want to lift up and bringing down those You want to debase.

I ask You, O God, to lift up and exalt the person You desire to serve our nation as president in the years to come. I pray for a godly and wise president who will honor You in all things, and I pray that the schemes of men will be defeated as we look to You for the person of Your choosing this year. I ask this in Jesus' name, Amen.

[www.presidentialprayerteam.org]
-----------------------------------------

Precious Heavenly Father, there is not doubt that You are an awesome God, desiring to do good for those who love You and honor You. As election day draws closer I am hearing where more and more of Your people are lifting up prayers and supplications to You, seeking Your mercy and grace in this hour for America, asking for You to set in place godly leaders to govern over this land and to set in order this nation once again as one that puts You first. Our hearts are humbled before You, seeking correction first in our own lives that we might be a people who bring You glory and honor. Dear Father, may the new president desire to bring You glory and honor as well, following Your precepts and instructions to Your honor and for the good of the people in this, the United States of America. Let the banner over this country be "Jesus is Lord" and let us follow after His footsteps, bring Your kingdom on earth as it is in heaven, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login