Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Praise Be To God!!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Praise Be To God!!!
November 14, 2008 07:30AM
Hi All,

Can't believe it has been a month since Billy's surgery. In some ways it doesn't seem that long ago and in others it seems longer. The first three weeks after the surgery were tough ones, not seeking much progress and then at one point Billy's acquired a fever of over 103 degrees. Needless to say, we praise God that is behind us and no my sweet hubby is getting stronger. Thank You, Jesus!

Billy has more use of words and is saying complete sentences. I must say, I received a higher appreciation of the spoken word, both in the natural and spiritually. This has been a trial beyond compare in our lives and we praise God for His faithfulness, for His being with us and for the comfort the Holy Spirit has brought in so many ways. Our family is in deep appreciation of all you who has been lifting our family in prayer. We recognize that your prayers have held off the hounds of hell that were braying around us. Death was at our door and He Who is life delivered us from its desired goal and we thank Him for His faithfulness. And we thank you all for your love and support during this hour. God bless you all and may you each know you are held in esteem and appreciation in our hearts and with great love towards you all. Thank you so much!

SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU, LORD!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login