Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer request for my neighbors

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer request for my neighbors
November 16, 2009 07:11AM
Please pray for my neighbor Brian and his four children ages 16-6. On Saturday evening his wife Karen had a heart attack and they were unable to save her. She was young and healthy and had no warning signs. Her oldest son was with her at the time. This is going to be a very difficult time for this family and I just pray that God will protect them and hold them in His arms as they grieve their loss. With the holidays just around the corner they are really going to need a lot of prayer, because the holdiays are always the hardest and this is so fresh and new to them. Lord please watch over those children and Brian, help them to lean on You during this hard time and always. God I thank you for your goodness and I give you Praise Always. Amen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2009 07:11AM by Debbie.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer request for my neighbors
November 16, 2009 09:11AM
Deb, we grieve with this family as well, knowing the loss of a loved one who is such a big part of our lives. I stand in agreement with you prayer for Brian and his children and for extended family and friends who will have such a difficult time understanding why one so young and healthy was taken too soon from them. It is my deepest prayer that all who have known Karen will be enveloped in our heavenly Father's love, strength and goodness and that they each will come to understand that what the enemy meant for harm can be turned to good if they lean upon Him who loves them beyond compare. Holy Spirit, You are our Comforter. Please comfort them all as only You can do, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login