Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Praise the Lord for Your Light

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Praise the Lord for Your Light
May 11, 2011 09:09AM
Holy One, it sees like forever since I have come in here to post. In the natural it is a dark day out with a good chance of rain. There is a lot of darkness out there, not only in the natural but also in the spirit realm. People going through so much hardship and pain. So many have lost hope and are discouraged.

Yet You have sent Your Son to be the Light of the World. Father, I pray that His Light would shine through the darkness that is trying to overtake the world. Your Word says that 'greater is He that is in us than he who is in the world.' Your Word is true for You are not a man that You should lie. I stand upon Your Word as I know others do and declare that Your Light would shine upon the world with a brillance and piercing power that will cut through the darkness bringing Your Truth and Kingdom upon the earth as it is in heaven. Lord, Your people live not by sight but by Your Spirit. Our dependancy is not upon our country, money, power or material thing but upon You alone, the Creator of heaven and earth. Sometimes we lose sight of this truth and need to be redirected to You. Holy Spirit, help us to keep our eyes upon Him. And may we allow His DNA in us to arise and shine forth from this mortal bodies, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login