Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2nd Anniversary of Billy Going To Be With The Lord

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
2nd Anniversary of Billy Going To Be With The Lord
June 07, 2011 08:57AM
Lord,,I know you know this, but our family is going to need Your strength and presence even more today. Can it really be two years since Billy's passing? Thought after the first year things would get easier, that we would adjust and healing would be taking place as we know that he is will You, whole and happy.

Rather than getting easier, it is getting harder without our beloved Billy. I see the sadness in my girls eyes and in the grandchildren who were really close to Papa. Perhaps the others hide their pain better than we do. It just is not easy without him. We are so thankful that we have You to talk to yet there still feels like such a void inside of us.

Father, I do want to thank You for the incredible gift You gave us in Billy. What a wonderful man! That You blessed our lives with him will never be forgotten or appreciated. Thank You for the knowledge we have that one day we will see him again as we will see Your Beloved Son. Oh, how wonderful that day will be.

Until then, oh Lord, please help us to make this transition without losing hope, faith, grace and purpse. Please help us so that which You called Billy to do on the earth will continue through me and our girls, sons in love and grandchildren. It is time for the enemy to restore that which he has stolen and to restore it in abundance for Your glory, in Jesus' name I pray.

Thank You for loving us as You do, Holy One. We would not have made it this far, this well, without You. Please give Billy a great big hug and kiss from all of us and let him know how very much we love him. And let him know that he has left a wonderful legacy. Thanks.

Missing my Sweetheart,
Joanie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login