Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Create in Us a Clean Heart

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Create in Us a Clean Heart
April 14, 2012 09:55AM
Dear Heavenly Father,

Such sadness weighs upon my heart as I think of the condition of the world today. Its almost as if mankind has gone mad. Wrong is being right and evil is being called good. The enemy seems to be having more impact upon the world than are You. The enemy has played his role well while many of Your people have turned their eyes from that which is around them and focused more upon their own lives. Holy One, I cannot fault them for have not I done the same many times in my life? Forgive me, Holy One, forgive them. How did we get so taken in by the world's desires and selfish gains? How did self preservation overtake self denial? How did darkness cloud out Light and Truth? Was it caused by the evil around us or by the self imposed darkness of our own hearts, putting our own needs and desires above others? Above You?

Jesus! Jesus! How we need You!!! How we need to love the Father as You love Him! How we need to love others as do You. Help us to become servants as did You rather than wanting to serve self. Help us to become more like You in every way that we might become pleasing to the Father as are You.

Father, help us! Please create in us a new heart like that of Your Son, one that is not self-seeking but a heart that is seeking after You! Please take the hardness of our hearts and make them pliable in Your hands, hearts that are molded in His likeness, hearts that love with a godly love filled with compassion for others. Forgive us of our sins and help us not to turn a blind eye to them. Rather, help us to seek Your Spirit for help into being transformed into the image of Christ Jesus. Help us to know and receive Your love, changing us from the inside out. Teach us right from wrong, truth from error. Place in the core of our being the desire to seek Your Kingdom first and teach us that the greatest form of worship to You isn't lifting Your Name up with praise on our lips but self desire in our hearts. True worship is obedience to You! Knowing You and serving You doesn't lessen our lives, it doesn't detract from the fullness we desire to have. We can never out give You, no matter how hard we try. You are so incredible good and always give us more than we could ever give You.

Help us, oh Lord, in Jesus' name we pray.

Your daughter,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login