Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Election Day

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Election Day
November 06, 2012 08:08AM
Heavenly Father,

Election Day has started. So many words come to mind. Many feelings are coursing through my being. Lord, most of all is the realization of how much we need You in this hour, how much we are praying for Your mercy to touch this nation again. Lord, we are lost without You. No matter who is voted into office, if You are not with us, if Your Spirit is not guiding these leaders then we know that Your vision for this nation is put on hold - or worse.

Father God, we grieve with You as we look upon the things that have taken place in this country, things we cannot blame the leaders for. As a nation we have lost our First Love and have picked up other gods and vices. I lift this prayer up to You not in hopelessness for I know You have heard the cries and prayers of Your people, but with an uncertainty of where this nation is headed. I know You are faithful and will look after those who are Yours but that does not mean that hardship will not come. I grieve for the lost, for the deceived, for the innocent children who are not being protected as they should. Holy One, one cannot call evil good and expect a good outcome. Please, open the eyes of the people who have become victim to the lies and deception of the enemy! Reveal Truth to them and heal their hearts from the many wounds that have left doors open in their lives for the enemy to come in. Show them what true Love is - You!!! Bring a unity to Your body that we might walk in Your Love and be the Bride that is in preparation to be prepared for Your Beloved Son. Reveal Yourself as love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control and may Your mercy and grace abound in this hour, in Jesus' name I pray. We are not worthy of this of ourselves but You paid a great price through Your Son to make us worthy through Him so I ask this of You with confidence for I know You are God and all things are possible through You and with You.

Please, Holy One, grant us favor in this hour as our prayers and tears rise up to You as a sweet incense. I know the bowl has to be filled to overflowing! Please, bring this nation back as one nation under God - the God of Creation, Redemption and Restoration. Please turn the tide of the enemy's attacks and bring him into submission to Your will and free the people that they might hear the Good News of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and give us godly leaders in the White House and every branch of government for Your glory and honor, in Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen.

Your loving daughter,
Joanie

P.S.
Thank You for Your faithfulness and love. Though all else might be topsy turvy, You are always the same good Father. Bless You! And, again, thank You. :-)

Thank You
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login