Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

God is Worthy of Praise

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
God is Worthy of Praise
July 13, 2013 08:57AM
Heavenly Father, I come before You to praise You and to thank You for You. While there are many challenges and trials in this world, I have seen over my lifetime that You are faithful to turn that which the enemy means for harm into good if we love You and strive to stay close to You. You strengthen us in our time of weakness and comfort us in our time of need. Every day You bless us with an opportunity to know You more and to rest in Your arms when the cares of this world become too heavy. You are the Great I am and in You is no darkness. You know my comings and my goings and never leave me alone. My weaknesses and my strengths are no secret to You and Your love never falters even when I do. When I am frustrated with myself I am reminded of Your love for me and I can hold my head up once more for I know Your Spirit abides in me and is ready to help me be more like Your Son. You welcome me without question when I come to You and You desire for me to know You more and in doing that I see how it is more for my benefit than Yours for me to do so. How amazing You are!!!

I pray You be blessed this day and I thank You for first loving us so that we could love You back. What joy, peace, strength and fullness is found in Your love. Thank You, thank You, thank You!!!

Forever lovingYou,
Your daughter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2013 08:57AM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login