Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bless the Lord

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Bless the Lord
May 06, 2007 06:34AM
"Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities,Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s." (Psalm 103:1-5)

Yes, Lord, yes, bless You for Your goodness and Your mercy extends beyond our imagination. Your provisions surpass our needs and Your love is like a warm blanket in the midst of a cold night, wrapping itself around us, comforting and safe. Thank You, Holy One for Who You are. That alone makes You worthy of our praises. May the praises of Your people rise up as a sweet fragrance before You, blessing You as we so desire to do. May Your children climb up into Your lap and just sit quietly before You, knowing that this pleases You. May Your heart's desire be fulfilled upon the earth as more and more hearts respond to Your call for sons and daughters who are faithful to You as You have been to us. And may their obedience to You increase beyond their imagination the number of those added to Your "family" for Your delight and pleasure, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Blessing Him Who is worthy,
Joan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2007 06:36AM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login