Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

God, You are Good!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
God, You are Good!
April 06, 2014 09:34AM
Good Morning Holy One,

Abba God, I just want to thank You for this beautiful Sunday. Truly, this is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. Amen. Lord, it seems like some days are easier to rejoice in, lol. I am hoping and praying that I will mature so much in Christ that it won't be the circumstances that dictate how easy or hard it is to rejoice in the day but the reality that You are so awesome and that there is so much to rejoice in each and every day is established in me.

Even through the hard times, I have seen and tasted Your faithfulness, Your love, Your kindness. You bring light to darkness, hope to difficult situations, healing to the hurt, wholeness to the broken, a Way to the lost, freedom to those in bondage, oh, I could go on and on! There is no doubt about it, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Father, I believe You are about to touch the earth in an unprecedented way, showing Your goodness and Your love. And, oh do we need it! The enemy has done his job well and brought such heartache, deception and hopelessness. We are in great need of You! We always are, but even more so now. Lord, I know there are other areas of the world who are in need of You, so I lift them before You. Please continue to protect Israel and its people. Let them be that Light set upon the hill, knowing and loving their Messiah, Yesua! Let the world see Your hand of mercy, grace, protection and love upon Your chosen ones that they, too, would seek You through Your Son. I ask the same for America, the land in which You covered with Your favor as we looked to You as our covering. Holy One, please let it be so once again, for Your glory and honor. It is You that has blessed this land, Help us to turn from our wayward ways and bring us back to You, in Jesus' name I pray. Thank You, Lord.

God, I fully know it is Your heart that none should perish, How You love Your creation and how You love mankind. Please continue to woo us mercy on our weaknesses. By Your Spirit help us to turn back to You and help us to sin no more, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Holy One, not only are we blessed this day in knowing and having You and for You sending Your Son, I pray that You would be blessed as well by Your children and our love for You, in Jesus' name I pray.

Loving You,
Joanie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login