Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Requesting prayer coverage for a dear sister in Christ and others

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Requesting prayer coverage for a dear sister in Christ and others
May 07, 2007 07:02PM
Blessings all,

A short while ago I received a prayer request from a precious sister in Christ which follows. Please lift this coming trip to the Philippians in prayer. Thank you and God bless.
-------------

Brothers & Sisters in the Lord,
Prayer Warriors---Intercessory Prayer...your help is requested!!!

I leave with 3 others (Dee, Pat, Judy and Ed) on a mission trip into the jungles of the Philippenes this Sun, May 13 and return May 28. I pray we will will abundantly bless those we are sent to minister to and those we meet along the way!
We need prayer warriors to cover us in prayer while we are gone. Please pray that the Lord prepares our path ahead of us and the hearts of those there to receive His Word and salvation. That God opens the doors we need to walk through so that many will be saved, healed and delivered. That Holy Spirit surrounds and hovers over us; the Blood protects us and that we stay always in God's timing, accomplish in full what He would have us do and that His perfect will be done there. Please pray for divine protection; for angelic intervention and assistance; for supernatural strength and stamina; for divine health; for travel mercies.
The label on the Malaria med that I am taking has severe deperession/suicide warnings. Please pray for protection against all evil and bind everything that would try to attack our minds as well as our bodies and thwart God's purposes for our mission! Please pray also anything Holy Spirit would put on your heart for us. Also, please forward this note as the Lord would lead you to anyone willing to keep us in prayer! Thank you so much!

Love & blessings,
D :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login