Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer request for daughter and child she is carrying

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer request for daughter and child she is carrying
May 14, 2007 08:55AM
Dear Saints,

Please lift our daughter, Teri, up in prayer and the little life she is carrying. She is pregnant with her sixth child and she began bleeding this morning. She has a 9:15 a.m. appointment. Our God is a God of life, not death. We speak life into this little one, a life that will see their fulfillment upon this earth for the glory of our heavenly Father, in Jesus' name! All praise, glory and honor to Him. Hallelujah! Thank you in advance.

Knowing Him in Whom we trust,
Joan
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer request for daughter and child she is carrying
May 14, 2007 12:09PM
Dear Saints,

Please continue to lift our daughter and her family up in prayer. The little life Teri was carrying did not make it into this world and is with out Lord. We all grieve the loss of this baby we will not know this side of eternity but will one day know forever more. While we do not understand all of God's ways or why so things happen, we know we have a good heavenly Father who loves us more than we can imagine. Let us always give thanks to Him, not only in the good times but in the sad times as well. Lord, thank You for being with us always and for being our strength and comfort as we lean not to our own understanding but trust in You in all things. Bless His Holy Name now and forever more, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Trusting Him,
Joan
Anonymous User
May 15, 2007 06:30AM
I am sorry that i missed this request yesterday.

I am praying for your daughter Teri and her family and of course yours Joan and Bill that God would comfort you in this time of grief and this sad time in your lives.
God is good and we know that all things work out for the good but we sometimes have a hard time understanding God's purpose now.
Isn't it great that He is in controll of all things for at times like this we offten lose sight of what God is doing in the lives of man.

WE know that there is another thing that is great that is waiting in heaven for Teri and that is she will get to see and hold her child.

I can see our Lord holding this child with loveing arms. Talking to it and telling it that its family will soon join it.

Praise God .

YBIC
John
Anonymous User
May 15, 2007 09:10AM
Dear Brother John,

Thank you so much for your prayers and your words of comfort. It is definately a sad time, especially seeing how hard their children are taking it. But we are blessed to see the strength the Lord has given our daughter. Her she comes from a doctor's appointment where she finds the baby is gone and from there she goes to her oldest son's (Mikey - 10) to see his display of the state of Missouri in the schools exhibit done by the studens of the 50 States. Now that is the heart of a loving mother strengthened by love that goes beyond one's own personal pain. Please Lord, continue to strengthen them all and draw us all closer to You, in Your name I pray. Amen.

Thanks again and God bless,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login