Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Family and Faith Day at the New Britain Rock Cats Stadium 2008

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Family and Faith Day at the New Britain Rock Cats Stadium 2008
April 21, 2008 08:02PM
Yesterday my husband and I joined others from the Connecticut House of Prayer to intercede and pray during “Family and Faith Day” presented by the New Britain Rock Cats. Before the game began we had an opportunity to pray and also during it. Another church was there to present a message of salvation and were ready with their people to help those who were desiring to accept Jesus Christ as Lord.

While there one of the ladies told us to look up at the sun. I had never seen anything like it before. The sun was blazing in the sky, radiating all around it, as if the sun’s ray were extending out for miles in the sky. At the end of these rays was a beautiful rainbow circling around it! God had given us a sign and wonder! Praise be to God!!! Thank You, Lord for this beautiful sight. As I looked at it the Holy Spirit told me that what I was see was prophetic, a message from our God. What I was viewing was in the natural but the meaning behind it is that the Son, Christ Jesus is going to shine brightly upon the earth, seen by more numbers then we could count. And as those rays of the “Son” extend out, the promises of God were being assured us. Just as I saw that rainbow in the natural, the prophetic meaning behind it is that God has made a covenant promise with us and we will see them come to pass. Hallelujah!!!

It wasn’t until today as I was meditating on this I thought about the name of the team that had hosted this event, the Rock Cats. We know the Rock of our Salvation; Christ Jesus! And when I thought about the “Cats” what I saw was not kittens but little lion cubs! While we have not reached full maturity, it is the innocense of a child that blesses the Lord. A child lacks pride and it is very easy for them to humble themselves before others, not having a haughty attidue. We are entering a wondrous move of God and He is looking for those who trust in Him, our Rock and our salvation. He’s not looking for those who are mighty and strong but for those who believe in Him like little children, trusting fully. Glory!!! The Lion of Judah is about to roar and show Himself strong. Praise be to God!

Lord, here we are. Use us as Your vessels of honor and glory. We long to see You face to face, to magnify You Lord Jesus on the earth and to see God’s kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven. Like a small child, we reach for Your hand and ask us to lead us and we will follow. As co-laborers we say use us for Your glory. We ask this in the name above all names, the name of our Lord, Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2008 08:14AM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login