Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A NOW Word

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
A NOW Word
November 08, 2007 12:05PM
The other day my husband and I were spending some time before the Lord in prayer and supplication. To be honest, I thought it was going to be a time of being like the widow woman before the judge, but this time knowing it was a righteous judge we were beseeching. My husband was in the hospital the week before and the doctor gave him a bad report. Well, we knew what God had told us so we were holding fast to that. And on this particular day we were going to remind God about it and be persistant in our request. I even had a Scripture in hand, ready to present it before the Lord. It was Proverbs 13:12, or at least part of it, "Hope deferred maketh the heart sick:" The Holy Spirit led me to look it up and I read the remainder of the verse, "but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life." Hallelujah!!!

Any way, my husband started the prayer time and it went totally different than I expected. His prayer was one of great praise before the Lord, thanking Him also for the many signs, miracles and wonders that He was going to do through His people. Now, I have never heard my husband pray or speak about the Lord's signs, miracles and wonders and when he did, it just leapt in my spirit and I knew that I knew that God was going to be doing this through us as He had promised and that the time was soon. I, too, spent this time to praise the Lord, to thank Him for His goodness and mercy, for His unending love, lifting His people before Him and thanking Him for the maturity that is taking place within them.

When our prayer time was over I knew that Billy and I were to share communion. As I went to get us cups for the juice I was directed to get the "Groom" and "Bride" cups that I had displayed in dining room hutch. These cups were used when Billy and I got married and the Holy Spirit said that we were to use these cups because we were to keep our focus on the Lord as our Bridegroom and ourselves as the Bride. Hallelujah!!! Next, I went to get the sparking juice that I knew was sitting in the refrigerator towards the back. Well, when I pulled it out it was frozen! This has happened to us before when something has touched the back wall of the frig so that wasn't anything new. What was new was as I looked at that frozen juice in the bottle I hear in my spirit "frozen chosen" and I knew the Holy Spirit was telling me that it was symbolic of New England and Christians being called "The Frozen Chosen." I began praying for New England, asking the Lord to melt the hearts of His people in New England and to set us aflame for His glory. Instantly, I mean instantly, that juice began to melt! I ran over to show my husband for I knew a miracle was taking place. We both watched the frozen liquid melt within seconds before us! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God!!! It was incredible! We were laughing and praising the Lord at the same time. Not only had my husband prayed about God's signs, miracles and wonders touching the earth, but we witnessed it happening within the hour of that prayer! Thank You, Father! Thank You, Jesus! Thank You, Holy Spirit! Faith, yes faith is arising for the imposible for we have a God of the impossible ready to perform that which He has promised us. May the people of God arise to His desires and bring Him the glory and honor He is so do, in Jesus' name. Amen!

Oh, just to let you know, not all the ice melted. I questioned that Lord about that after. He said that there is still a time of prayer before us to see all of His will accomplished upon the earth. But we will see Him manifesting His power upon the earth. The rest of the "melting" will take place at a slower pace then the first "melting" took place for it is a reminder that we are to seek His face continually and not lose sight of our need of Him during this time. And, goodness, do we ever need Him, amen! Any how, thought that would bless you.

In Him,
Joan

P.S.
Saints, the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. Though I believe this word is pertinent to New England, it is also available to all those who believe His promises are true. Claim them for your area for all the earth is His and He has told us to occupy and take dominion over it. We do it for His glory and honor, amen? Love ya all!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login