Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

the brooding of the Spirit - proph. word

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
the brooding of the Spirit - proph. word
June 10, 2007 04:10PM
Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

The Trumpet by Bill Burns -- June 4, 2007: This is the sound of the brooding of the Spirit who is now brooding over you, and encouraging you to come boldly before the throne of grace. Come boldly to receive. Come boldly in this season, says the Lord, for surely you shall receive the blessing of the age. Come and know Me and therefore receive that which I hold in tension for you. For when you arise to that position of glorious faith it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together will I pour out into your life the blessings of the kingdom and that which I hold for you. There is no one else in the whole of the world that can fulfill your destiny and your position in My kingdom, says the Lord. So come and fulfill your destiny. Come and believe with the fullness of heart. Come and receive with hearts and hands wide open. Come and be that which I have written into your book of life and that which you will become, if you so desire, and if you seek Me with all of your heart, says the Lord God.

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns - - June 4, 2007: Do not despair when the trials and tribulations seem to overcome you and create chaos, for out of chaos My order in your life will be established. Such was the condition of the earth before My Spirit hovered over its surface and before I spoke and called forth light. I speak to many of My people and tell you that you must become empty of your own desires, ambitions, and distractions. And then, My Spirit will come even in your darkness, and I will speak from heaven and bring forth light and divine order, says the Lord.
Genesis 1:1-3 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
Anonymous User
Re: the brooding of the Spirit - proph. word
June 10, 2007 04:41PM
Hallelujah!

Amen and amen. As for trials, the other day the Lord gave me a prophetic word for someone, saying to "consider each trial as a stepping stone, bringing you closer to the Me." Yes, Lord. That is so! The Lord desires that we be dependent on Him for all our needs as well as being yielding to Him to work through us. There is still much that we have to learn to walk in the fullness of what the Lord has called us to. But there is such an unveiling of these things that we as His children are standing it total awe of Him. Glory to God!

Thanks for sharing, sis.

Love ya,
Joan
Anonymous User
June 13, 2007 06:07PM
These are just some quotes that are rising up in me to speak:

Though we are in this world, we are not of it.

We are in this world day by day, yet we live in Christ....and to that full potential!

It's not a full potential of this world by being rich and abundant in this world's riches, but actually being rich in Christ who is the Hope of Glory so that all may see Him!
The riches of this world that we are blessed with are to be used for God's glory!
May we truly see how we can be used by God to help others!

We are only passing through this world for we are spirit beings with a body, just as God is Spirit and has a Body through His children with Christ {the Anointed One and His anointing) as their Head.

We take full advantage of this world of its fruit for God calls it good, but not to use it for evil purposes even such as for selfishness.

We are His, and we belong unto Him. May we not be entertwined with this world! We are not to love this world! But to love God!

It's His Kingdom come and His will be done; not the establishing of the kingdom of darkness.

We are to possess the land for God's glory and for His Kingdom. God has given unto us His dominion power and glory for His use since we are His children.
And to use the gifts/talents that He has given us for His glorification, since good gifts come from heaven above.

It's bringing forth God's dominion back on earth through Christ Jesus as sons and daughters of God. It's bearing God's fruit by His Spirit; and to partake of that fruit, and to give that fruit to others so that others may see and taste that the Lord He is good!

Since we are in a fallen world, there will be rebelliousness and stubbornness and resistance! But with God, all things are possible! We keep moving with God! And God is the Word!

Walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Live in the Spirit and walk in the Spirit so that God's will is done for ourselves and for others.
Let God be revealed in us and through us for we are the light of the world! It is Christ's Light within us that shones!

God bless you!
ilene
Anonymous User
June 13, 2007 06:14PM
Like you said, Joan, it does bring us closer to the Lord. The 'stones' being thrown against us/at us, are bringing us closer to Him - it pushes us closer to Him - not away from Him (unless we choose so), for it is not HE who is throwing stones at us.
It's 'we' who run away from Him during those times. God is holding out His arms to us 'to come close to Him, and to hide under His wings' which is a place of comfort. It may seem dark, but, it is a closeness which we have not known.
There is no darkness in God, but there are dark clouds that He rides upon. Those dark clouds are the rain that is to come! But we must learn to wait upon Him, and to receive of His love and mercy and goodness and comfort during those times of intense hurt/pain, for God is there. He loves us, and Jesus promised to never leave us nor forsake us, we must choose to believe that, for faith pleases God.

God bless us all! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login