Advanced

A Great Heaviness

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
A Great Heaviness
October 10, 2009 11:49AM
October 10, 2009
Word from the Lord

This morning a great heaviness came over me. I found myself with tears coming down my face and not knowing why! During this time I received a phone call from my daughter but the intensity of the sadness was so overwhelming I could not process what she was saying! I knew I needed to go seek the Lord and find out what was going on.

Going to a quiet place I asked the Lord to please reveal what was going on. I sensed the Lord say that something is happening in the spirit realm that will soon manifest upon the earth. From the degree of sadness I felt, I knew it was not good.

I prayed, “Father, though You have called us to have dominion upon the earth, it is You who fights our battles. We ask for Your protection, in Jesus’ name. You, Holy One, are greater than the enemy. Please show Yourself strong on our behalf. We trust in You, oh God. Guide our path, hold our hands in this hour of darkness and let Your Light shine upon us and through us we pray.”

After that prayer I heard the Lord say, “Call upon Me and I will answer.”

Then I was led by the Holy Spirit to receive a message via God’s Word. Normally I am guided to open the Bible to a certain page and section and find that which the Lord is speaking to me either as a personal message or one for the body of Christ. This time the Holy Spirit said that the message would not be found the first time I open the Bible. First, I was to open the Bible and then He would show me where to turn next. So, I opened the Bible and followed the instruction to gather many pages and open there, which I did. The Holy Spirit had taken me to Malachi 2. This chapter talks about the corrupt priests that had turned away from God and continues on about the sin that had overtaken the people, and God’s displeasure with it.

Verses 5 & 6 were highlighted to me by the Holy Spirit as if God was saying to me, “Yes, there is great darkness and I am displeased with the sin that is running rampant in America, giving the enemy ‘legal’ rights over the land. But I am telling you there is still time. Not all people in America will turn to Me but if those who are called by My Name, redeemed by My Son will call out to Me with humble and repentive hearts for the part they have had in not fearing Me and walking in the covenant I have given them through My Son, Christ Jesus, then I will hear and answer the prayers that are going up. I am not seeking perfection in your body but I do expect a submissive heart from My people. There is still time to seek Me but it is getting shorter and shorter. Dear Ones, remember the prayers of a righteous man availed much. Again, I am not seeking perfection in your natural body but I am seeking those who will submit to Me and who will do My will, no matter the cost. My Son did not come to give you give you the ok to sin. He came to redeem You and to change you into His image, being transformed, renewed and of the same mind that is in Him. You are here ‘for such a time’ as thing.’ Now is the hour to awake, arise and be His body.”

We are being given the opportunity to change the outcome of this war that is taking place in the heavenlies. The heaviness I felt this morning was the Lord’s heart crying out for His people to be His people by walking in the covenant promise that has been given to us through Jesus’ life, death and resurrection. Jesus commissioned us to heal the sick, raise the dead, set the captives free and much more. We are called to be a house of prayer. Are we doing these things? Its time. Its needed. And we are called to do it for His glory and honor.

In Him,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login