Advanced

A Change is Coming

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
A Change is Coming
July 21, 2013 09:33PM
A Change is Coming
July 21, 2013

Last night I had several dreams, all pertaining to the same thing - words and phrases. Though I woke up between them, I went right back to where I left off in the dream. Though I cannot remember the surroundings, one thing was clear, I was being shown corrections in words and phrases, made to known what was the correct way that the words should be used.

Upon waking up for the third time and pondering my dreams and what it might mean, my memory went back to January 20, 1974 when I was given a vision pertaining to words and phrases. At that time I was in labor with my second child and the pain was unbearable.They decided to do an emergency c-section. It is not certain if I had just been put under anesthesia but what I do remember is what many call a near death experience. I found myself in a dark tunnel. Way in the distance was a pin of light and I was drawn to this light until finally I was in its midst. The beauty and peace that was found there is beyond description. I know that I was in the Lord's presence.

While in His presence I was shown a panorama or words and phrases and I came to understand that every time man sinned a new word or phrase was added to our vocabulary and it became part of our language without question. Back then I had never heard of a near death experience and didn't fully understand what I was being shown but there was no doubt that it had left an unforgettable impact on me.

It took me several years before I came to understand what had been shown to me. The Holy Spirit was revealing that sin was going to increase and with the increase man was going to become desensitized to it until gradually it would just be accepted as a way of life. As the years went by I saw where what was once unacceptable in this nation become acceptable. The vision I had been given in '74 was coming true and continues to do so until this day.

Then came the dreams last night. Once again I was being shown words and phrases, but this time there was correction and understanding being given to these words. The Holy Spirit showed me that change is coming, that though there was a time when sin was gaining ground and the people were not even aware of it, God is going to make us aware of our sin, our wrong doing and He will show us how to correct those errors giving us greater understanding to how to combat it and make it right.

Another thing the Holy Spirit showed me was that this change was going to come quickly. It had taken me years to understand what the Lord had shown me in the vision years ago but revelation to the dreams had been understood in a matter of minutes. Change is about to take place and its not going to take years before we see it take place. Hallelujah!!!

In Him,
Joan Bowe
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login