Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prophetic Dream Last Night

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prophetic Dream Last Night
August 27, 2013 01:01PM
Only remember part of this dream and am fully aware there was more to it.

The part that the Holy Spirit has helped me remember was being in a type of wake/funeral environment, It was a large room with a lot of people sitting in chairs..Some of the people in the dream I knew but there was a great many that I'd never met before .Off to the front, left hand corner was the body of an old woman who had passed away. For some reason she wasn't in a casket but rather placed on a long table.

I do remember that there was an earlier part of that dream where I had been at someone else's wake and this was the second one. I'm getting flashes of being in a hotel or school with lots of rooms prior with my girls and I know there was something that was revealed to me that I was revealing to them but just what it was I can't remember.

Back to the latter part of the dream. I can remember that someone was going around and asking people if they had those they needed to forgive. Those who didn't have to forgive anyone were just passed over but those who did were given a box of cereal! I didn't think anything of it until the person sitting next to me said, "Why are people who are holding unforgiveness in their hearts getting something? It doesn't seem fair. Shouldn't those who have forgiven others be rewarded instead?" Hmm, I hadn't thought of it that way but I could see why they felt it was unfair.

Don't know if I asked the Holy Spirit that very question in my dream or when I first woke up. But I do know that an answer had been given to me. The Holy Spirit told me that those who received the boxes of cereal was a type of way of being shown that they had to "eat humble pie", so to speak. Those who had already forgiven others didn't have a need as did those who were walking around with unforgiveness in their hearts!

That was cool! Not only that, the more I thought about it I realized that often when we think about others receiving what appears to be favor, such as receiving something we don't receive, is really God's way of taking care of a need in their life and that He is reaching out to them. in His goodness.

I had no clue why cereal was what they were being given but I knew it had symbolic meaning so I went and looked it up. This is really neat:

"To dream of cereal means a new journey. To dream that you eat cereal means the start of a new project or new stage in your life. It may also indicate your need to restore yourself in some basic way..." (http://www.experienceproject.com/dream-dictionary/Cereal-dreams).

The Holy Spirit also brought to mind, "its the goodness of God that draws men to repentance." Not being certain where exactly it was found in the Bible, I went to look it up. It is found in Romans 2:4. Here is that verse in its entirety: "Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?"

Before going to bed last night I asked the Holy Spirit to speak to me in my dream.

I believe this is what He showed me, not just for myself but for the body of Christ at large and to all those who will receive it:

God is desiring to reach out to those who are hurting - not only those who are lost (people I didn't know in my dream) but those who are believers (family in dream and those I knew) as well. He desires that the lost be saved but also for His children to be healed of their wounds and be made whole in Christ. He wants to take us all on a new journey, one that we have not been on before. He wants to restore His people back to a place of favor, one where we rejoice in the blessings He gives to others though we might not deem them worthy of those blessings. For many in the body, there is a place where unforgiveness has a hold on them. The beginning of Romans 2 talks about those judging others and how that judgment will come back on them in that day they stand before God. Then Romans 2 goes on to talk about the guilt of the Jews and the Gentiles and I believe God is speaking through the dream about the saved and unsaved. We are to judge no one, whether save or unsaved!!! We ALL fall short of the glory of God and it is only by the grace of God extended to us through Christ Jesus that we receive forgiveness of sin! If we are holding unforgiveness in our hearts towards any one, we have to humble ourselves (eat humble pie) and forgive them lest we receive the consequences of unforgiveness in our lives that gives the enemy legal rights to enter in! Unforgiveness turns to bitterness and bitterness is destructive both inwardly and outwardly. Unforgiveness leaves us outside of a place of right standing before God and we need to be restored by forgiving others and closing the door on the enemy's plan to derail us. (Please keep in mind that there are many places where we can become "derailed" in our walk with God, this was the one the Holy Spirit was showing me in the dream. In the natural a train can become derailed it still remains a train. Just because we become "derailed" in our walk with God, we are still His kids. We just might be bruised and battered because of that derailing.)

God is reaching out in this hour to inviting His people to a new level of His glory shining through them, manifesting through signs, miracles and wonders. Whether or not we accept this invitation is up to us. Just like many are invited to the wedding supper, not all will attend. It is left in our hands and remains our choice.

I also believe that in the days ahead we will see more and more people receiving blesses from God. In the natural it would seem like these people did not deserve these blessings but in the spirit it is the goodness of God reaching out to them, desiring that they repent of their wicked ways and be restored back to Him through His Son Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! May our eyes be opened to His Spirit in this hour and not to our natural nature, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

Oh, wow! The Holy Spirit just revealed another part of that dream that I'd had. In the dream the old woman who had died came to life again and sat up! I have to confess, when I saw her sitting I can remember wondering why she had come back to life. After all, she was old and she would be better off with the Lord. But what the Holy Spirit just showed me was that this woman was symbolic of the church! The church is over 2,000 years old and that's pretty old if you ask me! LOL But God is restoring her and bringing her back to life, much like we see in Ezekiel 37 (the dry bones) and Ephesians 5:14-17 ("Therefore it is said, "Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give you light. Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is."winking smiley. Praise be to God! In Jesus' name, let it be so, Holy One, let it be so.

In awe of Him,
Joan

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2014 06:31PM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login