Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

During time with the Lord - September 18, 2015

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
During time with the Lord - September 18, 2015
September 20, 2015 10:22PM
On day 6 of Days of Repentance beginning with Rosh Hashana, I once asked the Lord if He had something He would like me to share, these are the words He spoke to my spirit:

"Tell My people of My great love for them. Love covers a multitude of sin and was shown to you when I sent My Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for your sins. Yet this gift has been twisted in the earth, even in churches that say they follow after Me. Many say it is works that brings about their salvation and while that is true for the salvation of the soul which you are to do with fear and trembling, it is not true for the salvation of the spirit. That salvation is only given through My Son. People must understand that they were all created as a three part being: spirit, soul and body. Even after the fall in the garden, they were a three part being .It was the Spirit of God that died in the garden when they partook of the tree of knwledge of good and evil - not the spirit of man, It is only when you receive My Spirit through Christ Jesus, when I come to abide within you, that understanding of My ways are open to you. Do you understand what I am saying, precious ones? You can only worship Me in spirit and truth and that "spirit: is Holy Spirit and that :truth is My son, Jesus who is the Way, the Truth and The Life."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login