Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vision Given in December 2016

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Vision Given in December 2016
August 03, 2017 12:39PM
A Vision Just Received From the Lord - December 21, 2016

Lord just gave me a vision of a small group of people (representing His church) and in the distance a large crowd of people, adding others as they move, coming up to the smaller group. It was like the Pied Piper setting and I knew this was a prophetic image of His Church for the days to come. Holy Spirit filled me with a knowing that this small group were those who had heard God's voice regarding Donald Trump as being His choice for the hour, who stood faithful to this and did not bend to the opposition that was coming against them, even in the church, but stood guard, if you will, over this Word through prayer, fasting and vigilance to remain focused rather than getting sidetracked by other voices. Because of their faithfulness God was going to honor them and allow them to be leaders and forerunners of others whose eyes were being opened to God's truth regarding Trump, America and what He is doing in this hour. The neatest part of all is even though those who had been faithful were called to lead, there was such humbleness upon them and those coming towards them for they all had their eyes upon Him who was most faithful, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Hallelujah! God's love was felt through in and through each person and knew it was God's Secret Weapon to overcome the enemy in the coming days. Hallelujah! Thank You, Lord. At Christmas and always, Your Gift keeps on giving!!! Bless You, Holy One!!!

Rejoicing in Him,
Joanie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login