Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Spring Cleaning in America

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Spring Cleaning in America
September 05, 2017 03:37PM
While thinking about the unrest in America, Harvey and the now Irma supposedly headed our way I inquired of the Lord what was happening? I instantly had this type of vision of spring cleaning taking place which I know was being shown to me by the Lord. While deep cleaning was taking place much dust was being stirred up, affecting the very air that was being breathed in. Things long forgotten were being brought into view. Embarrassing garbage that should have been thrown away a long time ago is found and the damage done because of it just being left there now has to be repaired. Had it been dealt with in the beginning it would not have been such a problem but now much more effort is required to fix it .But once all the work is done there is a joy and thanksgiving for the completed task. It was then made known to me that what I had just "seen" was a parable to what was taking place in America in our country, in our government and in the church. The Lord is doing a deep cleaning in our nation and though it is uncomfortable and unsettling for us at the moment the result of it will more than be worth all that we go through now, We are to keep our focus and trust on Him and do as He asks of us. The hidden things are being brought to Light, the promises given to this nation will be fulfilled. The uncovered garbage and damage needs to be addressed and dealt with. Do no lose heart. Keep pressing in. Keep praising Him and know He is not a man that He should lie. There is still a work for America to accomplish for His glory. Let us roll up our sleeves and work along side of Him and not against Him. This means we must walk by His Spirit and not by our flesh. Holy One, we stand in the gap for this nation and cry out for mercy and grace over judgment. We ask forgiveness for our sins, corporately as a nation and individually for us all. By Your Spirit, we seek help in forgiving those who have hurt and offended us. Lead us, Lord, not into temptation but deliver us from evil on every side we ask. Send forth Your ministering and warring angels to help us in this hour as we plead the blood of the Lamb over us, asking for hearts to be healed, eyes made to see, ears enabled to hear Your voice in this hour and through Christ Jesus we declared and believe the enemy is under our feet! All glory and honor is Yours, as we lift this prayer to You, in Jesus' matchless and Holy Name. Amen!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login