Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Days of Awe - Day 5

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Days of Awe - Day 5
September 25, 2017 10:00AM
Days of Awe - Day 5

Good morning, Holy One. How majestic You are, oh God. Who is like You? There is on one. Your ways are past our understanding but You desire that we would search them out. You long for us to fellowship with You and that is why You Sent Your Son as the second Adam to redeem what the first Adam lost through disobedience. You love us with an unending love, even in our frail state. Please help us to remember that You created us for Your good pleasure, not for our own needs and wants, though You do not leave us wanting. Your ways are higher than our ways and You see the end from the beginning which is often times hard for us to grasp because we have such limited vision. Please help me to acknowledge You at all times and to seek Your will above my own. Help us to keep our eyes on the path You have set before because You are worthy to receive our obedience and praise.

Abba, as I was looking at the trees with their changing leaves and then down to the plants around me seeing the chrysanthemums thriving and other flowers beginning to wilt and die off in the cooler temperatures, I was reminded that to everything there is a season - not just in the natural but in the spirit as well. I believe the season that we have been in is about to change and the change is for the better, to make us stronger and more aware of things that might have been covered before. As the fall leaves drop to the ground a new perspective and vision is giving to those things that were always there, but hidden in the greenery around it. I believe, Holy God, that we are about to see Your Light so shine, exposing those things that were hidden in darkness. Praise be to God. So let it be! During these Ten Days of Awe, let us bring to You the hidden things in our heart to be repented of, to be let go of and allow Your Light and love to heal it, in Jesus' precious Name I pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login